【 좋아요 】。

Perfect
 
Loud knocks were heard throughout the almost empty house, echoing off the cream colored walls. The china on the mantel shook slightly yet the noise wouldn't stop.
 
Yoongi stirred in sleep, rolling over to face the couch and ignore the abrupt din. Alas it did not work and the knocking wouldn't stop. It became so frequent and fast, Yoongi almost wanted to murder the person on the other side. 
 
"This better be ing important," He growled, wiping the drool away from his chin. 
 
He got up from the ragged couch, slipping his pink fluffy slippers on. He shuffled towards the door, grumbling angrily as he did not get any sleep from the night before. He took his house key and unlocked the door, the knocking stopping immediately. He opened the door. 
 
"J-jimin? I-is that y-you?" The said male was barely standing, leaning against the door frame as if he was injured. 
 
His whole body and face were full of cuts, the dirty oil in his artificial veins leaking out and staining his cheeks and clothes. His eyes were bloodshot as if he cried on his way here. There were bruises littered all around his body, vandalizing the perfectly tanned skin with disgusting, clashing colors of red and purple. He looked so weak. 
 
"Y-yoongi..." He managed to stutter out in a clutter of harsh coughs. 
 
He bit his bottom lip and started to quickly bring the broken robot inside his dwelling. He placed him softly on the couch, the robot wincing slightly as the cool material met his artificial skin. He closed his eyes, the pained expression on his face nearly making the elder cry. 
 
"How did you even find me?" Yoongi asked, kneeling down beside the robot so he can check if he was running out of charge. 
 
Jimin's eyes glowed dimmer than usual and his breaths came out in small puffs of oxygen. Immediately, the elder of the two plugged his spare charger into the right side of his head. 
 
"I u-used my GPS..." He breathed out, his chest retracting and releasing for air. 
 
Yoongi sighed, leaving the room to get supplies to fix up Jimin's cuts and bruises.  Once he came back, Jimin was already fast asleep on the couch. Soft snores were emitted from the robot's system and the elder held the urge to coo at his cuteness. 
 
Diligently, he worked on repairing the sleeping angel while trying not wake him up. Soon, the robot was all patched up and looked like he was all brand new. He smiled at the creation, this beauty in front of him asleep yet radiating. 
 
"You should just leave him..." Yoongi sighed, brushing a strand of bright red colored hair away from his angel's eyes, "Jungkook doesn't deserve you." 
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin was internally terrified of going back to his master. Yoongi saw it and let him stay for a few days. 
 
Days turned to weeks. Weeks turned into months. Soon, 'Yoongi's' apartment was 'Jimin and Yoongi's' apartment credits to the landlords. They both liked each other's company a lot. Jimin is always cooking and cleaning around the house, showing gratitude towards Yoongi for keeping him for so long. Even if Yoongi insists that its fine, the younger robot is always helping him out everyday. 
 
Yoongi realized, in that period of time, that he actually liked Jimin a little more than he should. He always seems to notice the younger's rosy baby cheeks, his large smile showcasing his pearly whites. His eyes crinkle into little crescent moons when he smiles and he finds that absolutely adorable. What he finds the most adorable is when the younger has trouble sleeping and silently creeps into his bed to snuggle with the 'sleeping' elder. He doesn't mind that the younger felt cold, he felt warm in his heart. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yoongi hyung! Lunch!" Jimin yelled from the kitchen, watching the food on the stove to make sure he won't burn it. 
 
The said blond male quickly saved the last of his composition, turning off the computer. He made his way to the kitchen, a small smile in on his face. He almost done with creating his newest masterpiece. All he really needed was someone to sing the lyrics for him as his own singing ability was really... "special".
 
"What's for lunch, Jiminnie?" He asked, sitting down at the counter as he admired the younger in the pink apron in front of him. 
 
Jimin glanced to the side to see Yoongi's bright eyes straight at him. He quickly changed his focus to fill the large bowl with food, his face burning bright red. 
 
The young robot has noticed recently the lingering gazes he's been getting from the elder. Also, he claims that Yoongi has been showing a lot of skin ship. He would always seem to hug him even at the most randomest of times. Not that Jimin was complaining at all. 
 
It was just because Jimin wasn't used to being loved. 
 
"I cooked 김치 찌개 (Kimchi Jjigae) because we haven't got much groceries right now," He said, placing the steaming stew in front of Yoongi, "I hope it doesn't taste weird, Yoongi." 
 
Yoongi just beamed at the robot, causing him to look down to hide his red face, "I'm sure it's just as good. I'll eat well, Jiminnie." 
 
Just before the elder could even pick up his chopsticks, the doorbell rang. Yoongi sighed, internally cursing at the person at the door. He went up to go and flip off the person on the other side so they got the message to never ruin his day. 
 
That plan was completely demolished and he froze once he saw who it was. 
 
"Min Yoongi," Jeon Jungkook smirked, his face and lab coat dirtied with varieties of oil and waste, "You have something of mine." 
 
The elder clenched his fists and growled lowly. If anything, Jimin was Yoongi's and not to the monster in front of him. 
 
Jeon Jungkook was a world renowned inventor. He was loved by many for creating the best innovation ever: the love bot. Many praised him for he has found out the right program for love. Little did they know of the little sadist he was. He loved seeing people in pain. Jimin was a robot made by Jungkook to only merely amuse him. Entertain him. He specifically made Jimin so he could break him apart. 
 
"I don't know what you are talking about, Jeon Jungkook," Yoongi watched his younger snarl, his smiling face instantly replaced with one of irritation. 
 
"Don't play dumb, Min Yoongi," He spat, his eyes darkening at the male, "I know he's here and I'm not leaving until I get him." 
 
Yoongi retaliated, his eyes fixated on the inventor, "Too bad, I'm not letting him go." 
 
Jungkook glared at the older male, fixing the cuffs on his lab coat's sleeves before storming past Yoongi. The elder male's eyes widened, his reflexes too slow compared to the younger boy of eighteen. He tried to keep up, yelling at Jimin to hide. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jimin winced, his arm in pain from the tight hold Jungkook had on him. The inventor could only smile at his creation, withering in his hold. It's good to know that Jimin's program isn't tampered with and he was still his submissive self. 
 
Jungkook clicked his tongue, whispering in Jimin's ear, "You're coming with me, Jiminnie."
 
He dragged the robot with him outside the apartment, trying to force him into the seat of the car. Yoongi bursted out from the front door. His eyes were furious and he charged at the inventor. Jungkook only stood still, his mouth curved in that evil smirk.
 
Jimin stopped the elder, blocking him off from his prime target, "Yoongi... Stop..."
 
The said male grasped the robot's hands and intertwined them with his, looking into his artificial eyes with worry, "Jimin..." 
 
"I know you like me," Jimin started, his eyes wavering from Yoongi's, "But I can't give anything to you. My program was made to treat Jungkook, not you." 
 
Yoongi's eyes watered but he refused to give in, tightening his hold on Jimin's hands, "Yes you can, Jimin. I don't care who you were programmed for. I don't want you to go away from me." 
 
Jungkook simply watched as Jimin interacted with Yoongi and gagged. Disgusting, he thought. He didn't like the way the elder treated his creation so softly. He wanted nothing more than to break their hands apart from each other and cut the elder's hands  off so he'll never touch Jimin again. 
 
The robot smiled sadly, letting go of his hands (and his heart), "Yoongi, Jungkook is my creator. I belong to him. I can't do anything about it."
 
The elder reached out towards him but the robot took a step back. A step away from Yoongi. A step away from his love. The elder let his tears run down his face as Jimin went into Jungkook's arms, the inventor holding Jimin close. The robot only looked at his feet, getting into the sleek black car without hesitation. However he did looked over the apartment he called home, his eyes stinging at the memories. 
 
Before he got into the car himself, Jungkook walked up to the crying male, looking down unto him, "Stay away from my Jimin."
 
 
 
 
 
Jungkook shoved Jimin inside as soon as they arrived at the house, his eyes glaring at the robot in anger. Jimin could only whimper, his eyes not meeting his creator's gaze. The inventor harshly pulled the robot's fake hair to make him face him, the robot internally screaming in pain. 
 
"Why did you run away, Jimin?" He asked, his tone lowering gradually with each octave he spoke.
 
When Jimin looked to his right, avoiding the inventor's eyes, Jungkook threw the robot to the floor with a loud thud. He groaned in pain, curling up into a ball in a weak attempt to defend himself. Jungkook kicked his back.
 
The inventor snarled, "I will ask again. Why did you run away?" 
 
"Jungkook, what am I?" Jimin asked, finally looking at his creator, "What am I supposed to be?" 
 
"Answer my question, Jimin," He said sternly, avoiding Jimin's question altogether. 
 
Jimin sighed, getting up from the floor. He looked at him with a look of anguish. As if he was searching for something in Jungkook's eyes. His shoulder's drooped, letting out a deep breath he didn't know he was holding.
 
"You weren't going to fix me so I went to someone who would," Jimin started, his hands balled up into tiny fists, "I went to someone who actually cared about me. I went to someone who loved me. Unlike you." 
 
Jungkook's eyes softened. Merely for a second before he returned to his stoic expression. He pushed past the robot, walking back into his laboratory and leaving him behind. 
 
Once inside, he punched the new prototype body in frustration. The body he was working on for Jimin. The brain was completely battery operated so he wouldn't have to use the oil anymore. Heck, he wouldn't need to use the charger anymore. The actual body was made using a machine which could create lifelike working tissue and one of the strongest metals he could find. Every single organ a human posses is also inside the body, making it one of Jungkook's greatest human creations.
 
He made it for Jimin. 
 
He wanted to laugh. He felt so stupid. He damaged Jimin so he can figure out to how to make the prototype stronger. For him. When the robot left, the inventor was done. He wanted to show Jimin his new body before he transfers the program. He worked hard on it for five years. To perfect it for him. He screamed when he couldn't find him.
 
 
 
 
 
The inventor was awake. The robot didn't know he was. Jungkook silently cried, watching Jimin leave his side. It suddenly too cold for the young male. He needed Jimin to warm him up. 
 
The inventor knew he left. The robot didn't know he knew. Jungkook watched from his window as his creation took off. He felt the light of life leaving him, enveloping the young male into darkness. He wiped the tears away from his cheeks. 
 
The inventor knew where he went. The robot hoped he didn't know. Jungkook knew the way Jimin looked at Yoongi was something out of context. Despite coming with him, Jimin's eyes were on Yoongi's apartment as they drove off. 
 
The inventor knew he loved him. The robot didn't see it. Jungkook pressed down on his broken heart, trying to soothe it's pain. He wanted to go after the robot, he wanted to pull him away from the other male. He had no right anymore. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Please it's like the middle of the night Hoseok-" Yoongi opened the door, a box of tissues in his hands and looking like an absolute wrecked mess.
 
He dropped the box and immediately hugged Jimin. The robot pressed himself closer, closing his eyes and basking himself in the warmth of the elder. Yoongi held him close, his hand pulling his head onto his shoulder. He buried his face into his hair, sighing in relief. Jimin was safe in his arms again. 
 
They pulled away from each other, Yoongi the first to speak, "What are you doing here?" 
 
"I came back," He stated, his eyes crinkling as he smiled widely at the male, "Because I like you too." 
 
"What about the whole 'my program is made for jungkook' bull you were telling me?" The elder eyed, laughing at Jimin's surprised reaction. 
 
The robot flushed artificial red, turning to look at the bushes, "I w-was wrong... now please l-let me in-"
 
Jimin gasped, the elder pulled the robot into a surprise kiss. His lips felt so soft on his and it felt so addictive. He felt himself pushing back, letting Yoongi lead due to his inexperience. He tangled his hands into the elder's blond hair, pulling him in closer. The elder slipped his hands down and laid them to rest around his waist. Not all good things stay for long and the robot whined as the elder pulled away. 
 
"My, my... Were you expecting more?" Jimin almost punched the smirk off Yoongi's face, his face heating up by tenfolds.
 
Yoongi held the urge to laugh, thunking his forehead with Jimin's. He observed all of Jimin's features before looking into his eyes. He couldn't believe how beautifully stunning he was. His eyes were the correct shade of brown, his wispy red hair parted in the middle, his tiny little nose cannot compare to his luscious plush lips, his cheeks blossoming a different, lovely shade of red. 
 
"Don't worry, you'll be getting a lot more kisses soon." 

author's corner 
 
I have no regrets except the fact that isn't my best work. I apologize for any error or mistakes that have appeared in the work for I have not proofread any of it. I have been working on this right before the '쩔어' MV was announced and I have decided to make it Yoonmin for the sake of my feels because goddammit I ship them too but don't worry! I'm not converted to that otp at all. Jikook is love, Jikook is life my children ; ^ ; (#JikookBloodPact). Anyhow, I hope you have enjoyed the oneshot personally because I didn't! 8D