We're having a new roommate?

New roommate !

                 *a week earlier*

It was early in the morning when the boys of BTS got a call from their manager saying to meet up with him at the mbc building . The boys were all curious to what was going on especially since they woke up to see cameras and cameramen in their dorm. When they had reached mbc , they met up with their manager . "Hey boys , I have great news for you" . "Does it have something to do with this whole camera crew following us since this morning"? Asked the leader Rapmonster. The manager laughed and nodded  "you guys will be in a new variety show"! The boys cheered then  Jimin asked "but what is it called? And what is it about"? "It's called New roommate and I'm pretty sure you guys can guess by the name what it's about" the boys took in the news and while some where excited , others were wondering how having someone new to live with would work out. "ya manager hyung, are you gonna tell us who our new roommate is"? Asked the adorable maknae . "The only thing I can tell you is that your new roommate is a she" the boys were frozen in their spot for 30 seconds until Suga finally decided to say something "wait what ? Hyung are you kidding? A girl? How do you expect 7 guys to live with a girl"? "This wasn't my idea guys , besides I think it'll be great to have a girl with all of you" . The boys were hesitant but they decided that it may be fun having to live with a girl . It'd be new but for sure it'd be fun. "So hyung  when do we meet her"? Asked V . "Next week boys , so I suggest you guys prepare the dorm to impress" "nah , we'll just leave it as it is cause we wanna be ourselves around her" said Jhope. The manager laughed "are you kidding? You can be yourselves all you want but that dorm of yours needs to be clean" the boys Started whining but there was no way their manager would let them not clean. 

 

                     Apink's dorm 

It was early in the morning and the girls of apink were discussing with Eunji about the new variety show she'd be in. "So what is the show called unnie"? Asked Naeun "it's called New roommate and I'm supposed to be living with a boy group" . "Waaaa unnie you're so lucky"! "Ya eunji ah , you better still come see us" "don't worry guys , I'll come by all the time" the girls continued their chatter when bomi asked a question that's been bugging her for a while "ya eunji, what group are gonna live with"? "I don't know , they never told me , I'm supposed to find out next week when I see them . The element of surprise I guess" . "Unnie , what group would you wanna live with"? Asked the maknae. " I am not answering that , it might used against me once I live with them"! The girls laughed and continued to talk about random things. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so like this is the first chapter , I hope you guys enjoy . I just wanna show what happened before they met ;) I shall update soon later on today. Thank you to whoever is reading.