MASSIVE SPRING CLEANING pt 1

Those Two Lips That Whispered Love...

I woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside the window, I scratched my head and let out a loud yawn.
I picked myself up and went to the bathroom to wash up. I then went into SungGyu and WooHyun's room.

"WooHyunnie~ wake up" I said as I shook him to and fro.

"W-what? It's only 7am" He groaned and turned to the other side with his back facing me.

"WooHyun, you have to wake up first, you need to help me wake the others too" I whispered.

"5 more minutes.." He yawned.

"WOOHYUN!!!" I shouted and tickled him.

"Buwhahaha.. okay stop!! I'm awake!! I'm awake!!" He laughed and sat up straight.

"Okay, help me wake SungGyu, Dongwoo and MyungSoo up. I'll settle the rest." 

"What?!? Wake DongWoo??"

"Yes, I know he's a heavy sleeper, that's why I told YOU to wake him up" I smiled and walked out of their room.

I then proceeded to Hoya,SungJong and SungYeol's room. I had a hard time making my way to their beds as there were many things on the floor. I woke SungYeol first, then SungJong, and then told them to go wash up.
I then wake Hoya..

"Hoya... Wake up" I shook him

"Mmm?" He immediately woke up and rubbed his eyes.

"Go wash up, we're going to clean the dorm soon."

"Ohh, okay." He dragged himself out of bed and left the room.

I went into MyungSoo and DongWoo's room, MyungSoo was up already and is helping WooHyun to wake DongWoo.

"Still not getting up?" I asked

"We tried everything. Tickling, slapping, shaking, we even used the loudhailer/Megaphone and he didn't even move an inch."

"Okay, DongWoo, don't be angry at me." I said into his ears and went to the kitchen to get a cup of water,
I head back to the room and stood infront of him.

"Mianhae!!" I said as I splashed the water on his face.

"Hmm? YAH!! WHY AM I WET?" DongWoo shouted as he shot up from his bed.

"Mianhe!! Jeongmal Mianhae!! I needed to wake you up..." I sheepishly laugh as I scratched my head.

"Ohh, aii, I blame myself for being a heavy sleeper." DongWoo said as he headed to the bathroom to wash up and take a shower.

"Okay, now that everyone is up, we should start cleaning..... NOW!!!" I commanded.

I took out some cardboard boxes for them to throw whatever they didn't want anymore, I don't think they couldn't possibly find anything in the dorm to be donated, so I thought that we might as well throw away everything that is useless.

I wanted to be incharge of the kitchen and... Hell, I made a wrong choice. There were dished unwashed and the sink was choked. Fan gifts everywhere in the refridgerator and cabinets, ants coming from everywhere.
I had to clear the sink first and then wash the dishes, then I proceeded to the refridgerator.

I opened it and found, an expired milk carton and cheese, and they smelled nasty. I had to throw them away ASAP.

"SUNGGYU!!!" I shouted

"NE!! what happened?" he asks scratching his head.

"I need to throw these stuff away...." I said as I pointed to the hundreds of fan gifts ranging from the refridgerator to the cabinets.

"NOOOOOO!!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!!!" He says as he holds out his palms. 

"Can I throw what is inside of it at least? You guys don't even eat or drink what your fans give you!!!" I placed both of my hands by my hips.

"You've... got a point, okay, just the contents inside!!! keep the packaging!!!" He reminded.

"Arraso!!" I whined as I took each and every gift and disposed what was in it, ugh, the horror of expired food items.

I sigh and slid down the wall into a sitting position, and I picked up the Bamboo Wife[bolster] and hugged it tight.
Then MyungSoo walked past, he saw that I was holding on to the bolster and he tried to take it from me.

"Ya!! I want it too!!"

"Ani!!! I took it first!!"

"But it's mine!!!"

"No it isn't!!" I gave up fighting for it and let him take it.

"Yes it is!!" He got hold of it and began hugging it tightly.

"FINE!! I'll take the fan!!!" I turned the fan and made it face me.

"On second thought, I want the fan instead, here" He said as he passed it back.

*Why does he always act like this whenever the weather is hot?*
"Ani!! I want the fan!!" I pushed the Bamboo Wife away and continued to hold the fan.

"Pleaseeee YunHee~" He has done it again, showing me his aegyo and tugging my arms.

"ANDWAE!!! Stop using your aegyo on me!!! HOYA!!!" I shouted and started pushing MyungSoo away.

"Yeshh?" Hoya came out of SungGyu and WooHyun's room.

"Help me with him." I pouted and pointed at MyungSoo.

"MyungSoo-ah, don't you have your room to clean?" He questioned

"I'm done already...." He swayed from side to side.

"Then come and help me!! I need help with the books,magazine and comics." Hoya crossed his arm.

"Ahhh!! Arraso!!" He pouted and headed to the room.

"Gomawo Hoya~" I smiled.

"Yah.. Yunhee-ah, You're the one who suggested this and what are you doing now??"

"Ahh, I'm taking a break.." my voice tailed off and stared at the fan.

"Aigoo, breaks over, come in and help MyungSoo too." He walks up to me and kneeled down.

"Hyuuuu, but I'm tired, I settled all your fan gifts and I have cleaned up the kitchen too, THE KITCHEN!!"

"YunHee-ah, we all have cleaned alot as well, Aii, can you come and help me?" He pouted and damn, he knows I  always give in when he goes aegyo on me.

"Aii, Arraso..." Hoya helped me up and I walked into the room as well.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhh!!! I REALLY REALLY APOLOGIZE FOR NOT UPDATING!!!
TTATT
I lost subscribers.... 
JEONGMAL MIANHAE!!! Don't hate me :'(
I can't promise that I'll update regularly because of school, and everything after chapter 10 is not written before hand, it was all written on the spot, and I have to think of what to wrtie ON THE SPOT...
Plus.. I'm having school as well..

Please understand me and be a little patient with me.