Chapter 3

My Thoughts, Your Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3

  Leeteuk could barely reply the caller when he received the news. At first, he started to break down. His mind filled with thoughts that raced through his mind, leaving him incapable of making any decisions.

  "I-I got it," he managed to say. "I'll send a guardian,"

  "Are you not coming, sir?" The caller asked hesistantly.

  Leeteuk forced himself to mutter a short "no" before thanking the caller briskly and ending the call.

  Then, Leeteuk phoned s. "Ryeowook-ah," Leeteuk began. "Could you come over to do a radio show in Kyuhyun's place? Please hurry."

  He make several other phonecalls- a few to his manager-hyungs, explaining the situation... which didn't end too well. He made a few calls to s, sending them to watch over Kyuhyun at the hospital and give him updates on his condition.

  To say that Leeteuk was tired was an understatement. Part of him wanted to drop everything and be by Kyuhyun's side, part of him forced him to stay at the radio station and complete his job, part of him blamed himself for leaving Kyuhyun alone in the first place.

  Ryeowook watched the leader quietly by the entrance. He made no sound to announce his arrival but just silently stared at the leader- who's head was bowed. 

  "Hyung," he murmured gently, putting his arms around his leader. "It's okay,"

  Leeteuk stiffened slightly at the sudden touch and relaxed immediately when he realized that it was Ryeowook.

  "Sorry," he murmured. "I'm not usually like this. Don't tell the others." 

  Ryeowook's heart squeezed uncomfortably at sight of his leader holding onto everything himself. "Don't worry, Kyu will be okay," Ryeowook patted the leader lightly on the shoulder, tearing up slightly. "I won't tell anyone, Teukie-hyung" he added for further reassurance.

  At the sound of his name, he remembered the responsibility that it carried along. He was no longer Park Jung-Su but Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior. He composed himself and mustered a smile for his dongsaeng. "C'mon, we have a radio show to air,"

  It was moments like these that made Ryeowook respect and admire their leader. "Okay, Teukie-hyung. We'll do a good job for Kyuhyun,"

  Leeteuk nodded wordlessly.

  Kyuhyun, mianhe. Wait for us.

...

  Kyuhyun regained consciousness shortly after sent to the hospital. He took a moment to register where he was, his eyes roaming about his surroundings in confusion. There were tubes attached to his hand and then it clicked. He was at the hospital... but why? He slowly traced back his memories

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter