Chapter 1

My Thoughts, Your Memories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter One

  "Kyuhyun," Leeteuk murmured anxiously, sensing the uneasiness of the younger. "Do you need us to stop the car?"

  "No," the reply was short and brusque, formed from gritted teeth.

  Leeteuk could see how the younger was breathing shallowly with his eyes closed, trying hard not to panic. The leader glanced at the maknae's fingers which gripped the handle so tightly that his knuckles turned white.

  "We're stopping." Leeteuk told the younger firmly. He waved to the manager and mouthed something.

  Kyuhyun wanted to protest but even he had to admit that he could not take being in the vehicle any longer.

  He stepped out of the van, and placed his fingers to his temple. He tried to calm his furiously beating heart by breathing deeply. 
  
  Leeteuk glanced at the younger- concerned. He grabbed something from the van and nudged Kyuhyun with it.

  The younger grabbed the bottle of water and muttered a thanks before dousing the water on himself.

  "Kyuhyun-ah, gwenchana?" Leeteuk asked his dongsaeng, gently rubbing the younger's back.

  Kyuhyun nodded. "Can we-" he hesistated. "Can we take the train there instead?"

  If Leeteuk was surprised,  he certainly did not show it. "Arraso," he agreed readily. "Just let me tell manager hyung."

  Relief plastered on Kyuhyun's face as he waited for his hyung to check in with the managers.

  Ever since that acci

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter