Epilogue

Afterglow
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

"You can fall from the sky, you can fall from a tree, but the best way to fall, is to fall in love with me." - Unknown

 

 

Six figures sat inside a convenience store facing the busy streets of Seoul. A handsome man wearing a police uniform paused in front of them.

 

“What about him Teacher Dara? He’s a policeman and he’s handsome.”

 

“You crazy? Jinwoo?” Taehyun drawled lazily. “Teacher Dara is drunken gangster; imagine if she marries a policeman. That guy is probably going to send her to jail right away.”

 

Five sets of eyes turned to the end of the table. Red cheeks and nose Sandara Park smiled sweetly at them. “I want rich and handsome and young.”

 

Seunghoon, Seungyoon, Taehyun, Jinwoo and Mino sighed and shook their heads.

 

Seunghoon tilted his head, “I have no idea Teacher Park is like this. I always thought she’s sweet.”

 

“And very charming.” Mino supplied.

 

“I didn’t see this day will come.”Jinwoo mumbled, still quite hurt being called by his own teacher.

 

“Unbelievable.” Mino said in wonder, “Who would have thought this charming and cutely feminine Teacher of ours got a dark side like this?  I feel sorry for the man’s she’s going to marry.”

 

Their teacher Dara had always been so tiny and cheerful, sweet and kind to them that sometimes they see her as a little sister but not really. She’s their teacher who’s close to her students and treated everyone so nicely. Sandara Park is a respectable teacher and a ball of sunshine that really, will shock anyone that would know just how she is when drunk.

 

Seungyoon deadpanned to their teacher, “Ya, you do know that if you’re seen in public drunk with a bunch of your discipline probationary students you can get fired and us can’t graduate right?”

 

Sandara snatched Jinwoo’s milk and everyone watched as she poured soju on it and then she shoved it back to him, “Here , be a man and drink this. Stop being a pretty .”

 

“You shouldn’t be a bad influence to us!” Seungyoon snapped at her. “And you shouldn’t be saying words like that!”

 

Sandara frowned at him. “You know, a lot of your female classmates got a crush on you but I don’t understand why.” She shook her head in confusion, “You got lips that reminds me of a duck.” She giggled, “But you look like Simsimi kekeke~”

 

Seungyoon’s eyes widen, his cheeks blushed and his friends snorted in laughter.

 

“Ya! You kids are you sure you’re not drinking anything?” The store owner was frowning.

 

“No Ahjussi!” Taehyun lied easily, “It’s our older sister… she’s getting married!”

 

The Ahjussi looked suspicious at first but then he saw the lady with them and he gave up thinking that he’s not serving alcohol to highschoolers but in the loud woman instead and so he turned away from them and concentrated with the news in the TV and turned the volume up.

 

-In the others news Kwon Jiyong of Kwon Group of Companies had arrive at the venue of the party his proud parents…

 

Sandara perked up excitedly, her eyes glinting as she zeroed them to the Television, “MY GROOM!”

 

 

“KYAAAAAHHH!” Sandara screeched pulling her hair in all directions and growled in self-embarrassment and then she snatched the soap and rubbed it restlessly on her hands, her ring finger specifically. The gleaming diamond wedding band on her finger as if winking at her and reminding her that she’s no longer single and that she is married to someone she didn’t even have any feelings for only made her more frustrated.

 

 “AUGH!! STUPID SANDARA!!”

 

Everything is now so clear to her, every stupid stupid memories of that awful awful night. “Why you stupid thing won’t come off!?!” she shriek at the ring, the diamond only shine brighter.

 

The door was pushed open and five heads popped out.

 

“Stop screaming Teacher Dara.” Seunghoon grumbled, “If the landlady finds out we have a girl here it wouldn’t matter that you’re our teacher, she will kick us out.”


Sandara glared and marched towards them, wide eyes and angry. “Why didn’t you stop me from doing something so awful and disgraceful and crazy?!!” she demanded. “I thought I’m your teacher and that we’re friends too! Friends don’t let you do something crazy!”

 

“I think the right saying goes like, true friends don’t let you do something crazy alone.” Jinwoo mumbled softly.

 

Mino moved inside and so the other boys, “Besides, Teacher Park, you were making scenes every time we try to reason out.”

 

The boys nodded their heads vehemently.

 

Sandara’s eyes widen.  “You should have knocked me out and dragged me home and then tie me on my bed to make sure I can’t go anywhere!”

 

Hell happens every time she gets drunk, that’s why her friends never let her drink alone. When she’s drunk? happens and she should have known better! Often times she wouldn’t remember the things she does when she’s drunk but there are times too like the time she woke up in that hotel room with Kwon Jiyong that she remembers what—what---what--- she did and those often times the craziest ones.

 

“You know hitting you is not an option.” Jinwoo stated firmly. “You’re a girl.”

 

The boys nodded vehemently once again.

 

“Oh Teacher Dara? By the way…here’s your other ring.” Mino gave her a silver ring, the ring she used to wear before, for the last eight-almost nine years. Her eyes widen and snatched it from him, “Why did you take this?!”

 

He rolled his eyes, “Because…” Mino yawned, “Jiyong hyung can’t put the wedding ring in your ring finger if you’re wearing this.” Then he eyed it, “Jiyong Hyung said you don’t need that silver ring anymore.”

 

“What?” Sandara stared at him like he was stupid, “What are you talking about?” She clutched the ring, “This ring is important to me!” and she paused, she stared down at the silver ring, “This ring is…”She frowned. Damn. She can’t remember where she got the silver ring too!

 

“Oh! By the way!” Taehyun smirked and took something out from his pocket, beaming he said, “We were the best men and at the same time the bride’s maids in your wedding! It was so fun! Jiyong hyung is sooo cool!”

 

The boys snickered at the memory because they thought it was funny it was funny and amusing at the same time. And they call Kwon Jiyong ‘hyung’ as if they were freaking close already!

 

Sandara snatched the picture in his hand and she gasped scandalously.

 

 Oh…oh!!!  Holy mother of God!

 

   There she was in a wedding gown, smiling so widely and in the process of throwing her little bouquet then there was her students, the five of them were all grinning so goofily as they all obviously try to catch the bouquet however, she may be about to throw the bouquet but her eyes were zeroed to Kwon Freaking Jiyong, her eyes round and twinkling!!!  She can almost see hearts in them! And then…and then – !  There was Kwon Jiyong, standing beside her an arm around her waist.

 

His head tilted to the side a little and he was smiling back and staring back at her too.

 

 

They look in love!!!

 

 

JESUS, MARY AND JOSEPH!!

 

 “Jiyong Hyung seems like a nice man and he’s so rich and you were singing My Groom repeatedly, actually we were a little worried at first and surprised that he easily agreed to marry you, but he seems genuinely happy to see you and he even knows you! And you know him too! You were even telling him that its time to fulfill his promise. Huh, guess it’s meant to be.” Seungyoon explained.

 

Her boys all nodded in agreement that made Sandara groan and want to throttle their little necks.

 

Jinwoo blinked, “How did you two meet Teacher Dara?”

 

Seunghoon piped in, “And what promise?”

 

Jesus Christ. Her students…

 

 Her students are all so smart individually but when

Please log in to read the full chapter