Trouble(d)

If there is a forever, it will be you.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I don't know what to do. I'm clueless for the first time. After the "Producer" I don't really have much to do. Most of my CFs for this year were done with the taping. My job as an ambassador doesn't take much time either. My girlfriend is busy, my friend Il Woo is nowhere to be find. My manager has an off day today. I guess I'm all alone right now. And I'm kind of in a war with the netizens right at this moment. 

I've been anticipating my Dara's webdrama since it started. There are always mix emotions whenever I'm watching my girlfriend on the screen. I'm happy for her achievements, but at the same time I feel kind of dissatisfied. Not because of her. Of course not about her. I just really dislike her partner this time or so to say every single time. I know I'm kind of childish. I'm used to myself being childish. Anyway, I've been reading lots of netizen comments and they all baffled me. Dozens of people thinks that my Dara looks cute partnered up with Kang SeungYoon. Like seriously? Are you guys kidding me? If my Dara is paired up with me then we will be the ultimate on-screen couple ever made. In private we already are that awesome as a real couple so I don't really need to add that up to my point. Anyway, why would the netizens commented like that? They're not cute together. My Dara is cute, but not SeungYoon. Did you guys even know that they are like 10 years apart? 10 effing years and the netizens started chanting their ship. Should I bombard their ship without it even sailing yet? I dislike the KangDara ship already. When the SooDara is out in the open, netizens... I really hope the you guys will write lots of good stuffs about me and my baby girl. Sincerely, Kim Soo Hyun. 

 

Ah I'm so bored. I'm done reading and commenting on all the pro KangDara shippers on the internet. Now I'm left with nothing to do. Should I go out and jog? Yeah I can do that and then afterward I can go to the store and buy some things I need at home. Most of all I only have two ramens left in the house. Dara will throw a tantrum if ever she saw how little ramens I have on the cabinet(s). 

 

It's still kind of chilly right now. Around 7 in the morning and I'm still all alone in the streets. Just where are everyone? Am I all alone in South-Korea ever since yesterday? Wow.  Just wow. Today is the first time I've been out in the morning without seeing a few people around where I live. South-Korea is a dynamic country with millions of overly active citizens, now I'm wondering if everybody slept late last night. Well I better start jogging. It's actually good, I'm just kind of in a foul mood b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter