There's noyone other than you

Are we meant to be together ?

At the bar,

BoA is slightly drunk when yunho arrived

 

BoA: Ah youre here ?? why are you soo late...

Yunho: Sorry Boss, i need to finish up my work first said Yunho by patting BoA's hair.

BoA: come sit here and order something to drink.

Yunho: its okay ill take whatever you took, by waving his hand and gesture the waiter to give him the same drink as BoA.

BoA: Yundol-ah, what happen if i cant get married before 35 ?

Yunho: What are you talking about? This is non sense.

BoA: Yunho im being serious....

Yunho: stop it with that..do you know all many guy want to hook up with you ? All koreans guy want too aishh....

BoA: youre talking non-sense, everyone said that but its soo not true... they like BoA the star, not Kwon BoA the woman....

BoA: these day everyone seem to date ,even the junior are dating... i am this older woman artist in SM but im this only one who cant find anyone... it isnt ironic ??

Yunho: stop it please okay ? if you can't find anyone, ill be the one for you then. Arasseo ?

BoA: Yunho, its not the same, your my best friend. Later when you find someone you love, you will still have to leave me...

Yunho started to stare at BoA and it seems that she didnt understand what Yunho just told her. For him, he already found the one he loves...

Yunho, out of his mind, purpose an idea for BoA: BoA-ah , then should will make a deal ?  How about if both of us cant find anyone at 35, should we marry each other ?

BoA,still a little drunk and smilling: Should we do that ?

Yunho: of course, i dont mind to spend my entire life with my best friend...:)

For Yunho, the waiting didnt matter because he already waited 5 years...