Choco coffee

Choco coffee
"Woaaah!! What should we do todayyy ???" Bambam yelled and jumped around the room. 
"I'd like to just go and sleep" JB said and yawned. 
"Man, I want to sleep too" Jackson said. 
"You are all so boring, I wan't to do something fun when we finally have some free time" Bambam complained.
"We have only 3 hours before we have to return to our dorm" JB reminded others and continued, "It's not long, so let's just decide on our own what we are going to do, and we really can't leave the JYP building without staff and they all have left already, plus it's raining, sorry Bambam"
 
*All the members think what they want to do*
 
JB, Jackson and Mark decided to go to the dorm early and get some rest, Bambam and Yugyeom went to the JYP buildings first floor's cafeteria to eat and talk, and Youngjae and Junior stayed in the practicing room, because Youngjae wanted to improve his on stage singing and dancing and Junior promised to help him.
 
Everyone have left to their own 'day off activities' expect Youngjae and Junior.
 
"So, where do we start?" Junior asked. "You really want to improve, because you use your free time to this, huh ?" Junior smiled and looked at Youngjae. He had always had some king of interest in that so innocent and at the same time so mature looking kid. Youngjae really worked hard for the things he wanted to achieve, that was a thing that Junior had learned in their early trainee days. If he wanted to learn something, he practiced until he fully learned it, without getting bored or exhausted. 
That was something that Junior adored and wanted to learn from him, he himself was getting all tired and so done with everything he was trying to learn, that's why he never could learn any cool tricks.
 
"Well, I have a lot to learn, but what if we start with singing?" Youngjae said and dropped Junior from his thoughts.
"Sure" Junior rushed to get the notes from the other end of the room.
 
They practiced for almost an hour, and finally Junior talked Youngjae to have a break.
"This was supposed to be a day off, so don't overwork yourself, I'll go get some coffee from the wending machine, don't go anywhere." Junior talked like a mother to her son.
Youngjae sat in the front of the piano and played random notes. He had always wondered why Junior took so good care of him, even though he hasn't done anything to Junior. He really liked all of the members, but he seemed to have the closest connection with Junior. 
"You're so magnetic " He started singing out loud and hit the piano keys. "You're so fantastic, my little Junior" after that he was  silent for a moment and blushed when he realised what he just sang. He truly was confused about his feelings towards Junior, so he had just decided to shut his mouth about that.
 
"Heyyy, I'm back!! Did you fall asleep?" Junior bashed into the room with two choco coffee cans in his hands. His clothes were soaked and his hair was all wet. 
"Where have you been ?!" Youngjae asked kinda shocked.
"Well, the wending machine inside the building run out of your favourite kind of coffee, so I run outside across the street where there is more wending machines and luckily there was two cans so I didn't have to go far. You really seem to have a popular taste, because these two were the last ones." Junior explained his long coffee adventure and gave the other can to Youngjae.
"Oh no you didn't have to, I'm serious, and we weren't allowed to go out without staff" Youngjae talked and grabbed the can. He was at the same time worried and glad. 
"No one saw me going out, so that is not a problem, and of course I needed to pick you your favourite coffee, because you have practiced so hard" Junior smiled his big, happy smile.
 
*They sat on the floor with their coffees and Youngjae was scrolling his phone and humming different kpop songs*
 
Junior was sitting on the floor next to Youngjae eyes closed and he listened carefully the young boy's humming and it made him kind of sleepy. After a couple minutes he broke the silence with a question that he had been wondering for a while already.
"Why are you practicing singing and dancing so much even though you are super good at them both?" Junior asked. 
"You shouldn't be so hard on yourself." He continued.
Youngjae was silent for a moment and then answered: 
"I don't know."
"What? What do you mean with that?" Junior wondered and looked at Youngjae.
"Well, uh, it's hard to explain, but I wery rarely receive any critique and people just tell me that I'm so good and so talented and then I don't really know what to improve, so I just practice everything hoping that I will get better on even some things." Youngjae sighed and continued: 
"It's really stressful when I feel that something is not good or right, but I don't know what is wrong because no one tells me, and I have to try to find out by myself which is not easy." Youngjae looked at the floor and Junior didn't know what to say. He was hearing Youngjae talking about his problems for the first time.
"Shall we continue practicing?" Youngjae said and started to get up from the sitting position, but suddenly, Junior grabs his hand and pushes him back to the floor next to him. 
"You should just have told that, I can help you whenever you feel like something is off or wrong." Junior said happily and held Youngjaes arm with his both hands. 
Youngjae felt a wave of thankfulness flowing inside of him, but then he realised, that Junior was helping him, again, with not getting anything back, and Youngjae just felt really bad and weird about that. It's like Junior is his slave or something.
"Uh, sorry, I don't need help, I was just bragging about random things, it's not really important, I'm sorry to make you worry." Youngjae got to say, even though maybe he needed help, but he didn't want Junior to help him for nothing.
"But I really can help you, it's not a problem for me." Junior tried.
"Nah, it's not a big deal, like I said, I don't need help!" Youngjae kinda shouted and pulled his arm away from Junior's hands and stood up.
Junior looked Youngjae with a shocked expression and Youngjae  looked kinda shocked too. 
"S- sorry, I didn't mean to, I just" Youngjae mumbled.
"No, I understand, you don't want my help." Junior said, stood up and walked off to the door with serious face and slammed the door behind him.
"NO! I DIDN'T REALLY MEAN TO !!!" Youngjae yelled to the closed door and run to the hallway, but Junior was gone.
'Why ? Whyyyyyy??!' Youngjae thought, sat down in the hallway and held his head with his both hands. 
He felt tears falling on his cheeks and he felt so horrible, because he just ruined his best relationship in the whole group.
He heard footsteps from the other end of the hallway, but he was too sad and exhausted to lift his head.
"Yo maaaan what's wrong?" Jackson sat next to him.
Youngjae was silent.
"It's about Junior, isn't it ? I've been looking at your developing relationship, and you really seem close, aaaand that's cute like omg i'm so jealous."
"No we do not have any relationship, you stupid." Youngjae said. He still didn't lift his head.
"Don't be a baby, I know you like him" Jackson poked Youngjae.
Youngjae lifted his head and smiled sadly at Jackson. 
"We DON'T have even a friend-relationship now." Youngjae said with more tears flowing from his eyes.
Jackson sighed and said: 
"Do you want me to go to talk to him?"
Youngjae looked down and said no, the mistake was his, and he wanted to fix it by himself.
"Okay, can I at least tell you where he is?" Jackson asked.
Youngjae nodded.
"I saw him run to the bathroom, I think he is somewhere near there." Jackson pointed at the other end of the hallway.
"Thanks for helping." Youngjae said and hugged Jackson.
Jackson hugged him back and said: 
"It's gonna be alright."
Suddenly they hear a shattering noise from the hallway, stop hugging and look at the same direction and see Junior standing there, shocked, his hands shaking and a broken coffee cup in the front of him and coffee all over the floor.
"And I was gonna apologise! Why was I ever so stupid?!" 
He shouted at Youngjae, backed away and ran off.
Jackson opened his mouth to say something, but Youngjae run away to catch Junior. 
Junior run to their practicing room and slammed the door closed before Youngjae could get him. Youngjae banged at the door but Junior was silent.
Youngjae felt himself crying again and he started to feel even more worst person for making the other feel bad and he felt like this is his only right moment to apologise and he started to explain himself to the door and Junior behind it.
"You know, I feel like this is the right moment to apologise and explain my feelings for you though i'm a little too late," He started and continued:" About everything you have done to me, I really apperciate it but I feel like I have nothing to give back to you so I don't want you to help me. I never expected anyone to be so nice to me here, so I kinda forgot how to react and if you helped me a lot it just became to be too much and I could not give anything back and I feel the worst person ever and just, why ? why are you always helping me out so much even though I'm the stupidest and dumbest person in the whole world? I wan't to know, and I wan't to know what can I give you back for helping? Please? Please ..?"
There was a long silent moment and then Youngjae wiped his tears, turned around and started walking away from the door with a sorrowful face, but then he heard the door opening.
He turned around and saw Junior in the doorway looking at him with a serious look.
"I help you, because you are the dumbest thing living on the earth and you need help." Junior said and was silent for a moment and continued:
"I also help you because I love you, and the only thing you need to do back for me is smile and be the happy you forever.
Youngjae cried again and run to hug Junior.
"I love you too." Youngjae whispered into Juniors chest.
"I know, and stop crying, you baby" Junior smiled and wrapped his hands around Youngjae.
"By the way, what were you doing with Jackson?" Junior asked and looked Youngjae right in his eyes.
"He was just telling me that everything is okay and asking if I need help and that he could talk to you. It wasn't what it seemed like." Youngjae explained fast and tightened his hands around Junior.
"I was surprised you know? Never scare me like that anymore." Junior said.
"I'll never do that again, I swear." Youngjae promised.
"I still need to punish you for scaring me like that." Junior smirked, pushed Yougjae into the practicing room, closed the door behind them, closed most of the lights, and started loosening his tie and stripping his shirt off.
"N- no you cant!" Youngjae blushed and tried to push Junior away.
Junior acted like he didn't hear and ed Youngjaes shirt and took it off.
"J- junior- ah!" Youngjae tried to resist, but gave up when Junior kissed his neck.
"Hey I brought JB to help you with your prob- WAAAAAAAAAAAHHH WHAT ARE YOU DOINGG!!????" Junior and Youngjae stopped and looked to the doorway where JB and Jackson stood and looked at the half boys lying on the floor.
"Really now, you two? At least go to a private room to do these kind of things" JB laughed.
Jackson was still in shock, his 15 years old teenboys mind couldn't process this much at the same time.
"Well, I guess you have no longer problems" JB said and continued "You can continue now, I'll lock the door" JB dragged Jackson off and locked the door.
"Wh- WHAT WAIT NO HELP MEE!!" Youngjae yelled and blushed more.
"Shhhh, you have no way to escape now" Junior said and leaned towards Youngjae with a wide smile on his face.