ch.1

Never talk back to a gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was my first day of school at Seoul High. I'm excited, but scared at the same time. As I arrived at school with my car, I felt even more nervous than before because I don't really know Korean that well. I didn't really use Korean in france. I only spoke French.

As I got out of my car, I headed to the office.

I was walking and people are looking at me.

'Hoemygod. Is that the limited edition shoe from VT Fashion from Paris?'

'Holy . Is that the limited edition backpac from K&L Fashion?'

. I knew it. I shouldn't have used these limited clothes.

As I arrived at the office, I got my schedule, book, and locker. 

Schedule

English AP Cal Korean Lunch Free Period PE ​Dance

As I was walking I went to my locker​, I noticed that the girls are shouting and screaming.

'OPPA MARRY ME!!!!!!!','OPPA BE MY BOYFRIEND', OR 'I LOVE YOU'

What's wrong with these people? Can they quiet it down?

As I arrived to my locker I noticed someone looking at me. I turned around and saw a golden haired boy looking at me. But I ignored him. I put everything in my locker except my English book and my Calculus text book for math. I went to my first class which was right next to my locker so I just went inside and took my seat at the very back of the class. 

'RING RING RING'

The bell indicate that class is starting. People started to crowd the classroom and they noticed me. 

The teacher final

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter