Arbitrary nonsense

Arbitrary nonsense

"The popcorn's done," Byunghun grinned as he unplugged the popcorn machine.

"Alright, I'll get the drinks." Minsoo answered back, opening the refrigerator and pulling out a couple of cold draft beers. They had the dorm all the themselves, and tonight was something they liked to call ‘bad movie night’ which basically meant they would pick out a low quality B movie, get drunk, and make fun of how ty the movie was. L. Joe hopped on their new black couch with the popcorn bowl in hand and shuffled over to the side, waiting his hyung to join him. "I heard this one's pretty bad from a lot of people."

"Excellent," Byunghun grinned, shoveling some kernels into his mouth. C.A.P sunk down beside him with a contented sigh and set the beers on the table while the smaller rapper pressed play on the remote. The title screen came on and L. Joe laughed at how ridiculous it looked. "I can already tell this will be incredibly bad."

"It looks so low budget," Minsoo agreed grinning, taking some popcorn from the bowl on the other's lap. Byunghun's eyes followed his arm as he drew his hand close to him and he felt himself momentarily forgetting the movie. Minsoo withdrew his hand and munched on the kernels, eyes focused on the screen and not noticing his friend observing him. "Even I can tell that's a set." he laughed, knocking L. Joe out of his fascinated trance.

"Oh, yeah," He joined in, now watching the screen. "They couldn't even afford decent believable actors. Am I supposed to believe that girl's seventeen?" Byunghun scoffed and rolled his eyes dramatically, looking over at C.A.P. "She has to be at least thirty." he ended rousing a chuckle from the older boy. More and more poorly filmed scenes had them occupied and L. Joe found himself becoming engrossed in the film, despite the horrendous quality, which was why he didn't notice Minsoo's hand reaching over to grab more popcorn until it was now on his thigh, making him gasp quietly, but not loud enough to draw Minsoo's attention. It was there for only two seconds until the older boy realized it wasn't the popcorn bowl and quickly muttered an apology, reaching for the bowl instead.

More time had passed and, a few trips to the refrigerator later, they had gone through a six pack of beer already and L. Joe felt warm and buzzed. His eyes lazily began glancing toward his hyung for much more prolonged moments than his sober self would have allowed and only then noticed C.A.P was sitting closer to him. For some reason his eyes were now transfixed on the boy's face as his lips curved into a smile and he burst into a fit of laughter at the screen. The short rapper honestly felt no control over his hand when it suddenly reached up and lightly fell onto Minsoo's shoulder. His laughter suddenly trickled down and he glanced down at Byunghun's hand then to the boy himself, but before he could open his mouth to question him his dongsaeng began brushing his hand and retreating. "Sorry. You had a crumb on your shirt," he quickly lied. Minsoo looked at the boy as he stared straight ahead at the movie. Byunghun could feel C.A.P's eyes on him for a few moments, but he didn't dare look back at him. Just then the characters on screen began arguing then attacking each other in what was obviously the most staged wrestling fight they've ever seen and both began laughing hysterically at how horrible it looked, forgetting all about the awkward moment.

"Holy ! That's the worst wrestling match ever!" The eldest chortled as he fell back into the cushion in hysterics.

L. Joe was shaking his head and rolling with laughter then he pointed at the screen. "Hyung! I can see the ing boom mike!" Minsoo laughed even harder. "They're so terrible at wrestling! Look how that guy just grabbed that other guy and threw him like he weighed nothing!"

L. Joe was clutching his side then he suddenly was tackled on the couch by his hyung in a fit of laughter, who exclaimed "This is how you really wrestle!"

"Hyung, no! Stop!" L. Joe yelled out slinking further into the cushions trying to get away from Minsoo, who had now resorted to tickle-wrestling with him. "HYUNG," He laughed wildly then summoned the courage to retaliate as his fingers dove under Minsoo's arms, tickling him back.

"N-NO!" Minsoo yelled as he was no longer able to hold himself up causing him to fall on Byunghun who continued giggling, gasping for air and smiling with him. The younger rapper had almost fully caught his breath when C.A.P's hands all of a sudden reached out and tickled his sides yet again. "Minsoo-hyung!" He cried out as his friend relished in getting him back for the attack.

"Alright, alright" Minsoo said between chuckles. "I'm done this time. I promise!"

"Me too." Byunghun smiled as he lay under his hyung’s weight, still giddy from the warm feeling of alcohol coursing through him. He looked directly above him at the older boy and caught him doing an adorable eye smile that made him grin even more. "What are you so happy about?" C.A.P asked with a laugh.

"I don't know. Why are you still laying on me?" Byunghun smiled faintly.

Minsoo groaned and stretched more onto his dongsaeng, the eye smile never leaving his face. "I'm too tired to move. Plus, this is comfy."

L. Joe couldn't help but chuckle. "Yah, don’t you dare fall asleep on me. Stand up already."

"I will when you stop disrespecting your elders." C.A.P shot back mockingly.

"Yah, you’re totally doing skinship with me! Get off!” The younger boy said between small laughs.

Minsoo flattened himself more on Byunghun. "Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you had said just yesterday at the interview that not even showering together bothered you?" he teased playfully.

Byunghun gasped out as Minsoo pressed the air out of him by bringing his body down on him even more. "Stop it! Stop!" Byunghun yelped with a giggle. His arms went around C.A.P’s neck and held him in place. The older rapper squirmed, but L. Joe was using all his strength to keep him there. "Try to escape now, idiot!" He tried pushing himself up against the smaller boy's body when he heard him try and suppress a shuddered gasp.

"Sorry, did I hurt you?" C.A.P asked quietly. His dongsaeng's hands were still wrapped around him, but his grip had loosened to a gentle touch.

"No, I just… I'm okay…"

"Should I get off now…?"

"No! No, uh… You don't have to if you don't want to…"

"Okay." The eldest answered lightly. L. Joe's hands lingered over his chest as the forgotten movie continued playing on the television. C.A.P’s lips parted a bit and his lucent almond eyes followed the small fingers as they lightly drummed on his chest. After a few moments L. Joe felt a warm hand over his own. He wasn't quite sure what he was doing, but he felt the need to rest his head on Minsoo’s shoulder and sigh softly, taking in his scent.

"Hyung?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you a lot."

The words slipped out so casually that he hadn't fully realized what he had said, but Minsoo breathed in deeply and smiled.

"I love you too, Byunghun."