More Than Friends

Baby Don't Cry

Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are neighbors. 

They always play together, hang-out everywhere and fooled around,that's how they spent their childhood days. 

 

 And now they're in highschool, Park Chanyeol is taller than Byun Baekhyun although he's younger a year. Park Chanyeol and Byun Baekhyun are both popular in school. But Baekhyun got more followers than Chanyeol because of his maiden looks and lovely atmosphere that surrounds him, though he's always rejecting every girl who tries to capture his heart.

 "WOAAAHHH~ Amazing !!" Chanyeol blabbered with amusement.

 "WH- Why? " Baekhyun stuttered. 

 "What do you mean by WHY ? How could you do that to the most popular girl in school?"

Chanyeol talks while filling his mouth with black soda drink. 

 "It can't be help, I don't like her, and how can I force myself to someone I don't really like??"

Baekhyun almighty answered his childhood friend who sits beside him and busy drinking his yogurt milk. 

 The school bell rang. They ran fast as they could along the hallway to catch the class before their teacher comes. As usual Chanyeol always pester Baekhyun to share his homework because he's too lazy to do it at home although he's always occupied at doing nothing. 

Baekhyun and Chanyeol sits next to each other near the classroom's window. 

 "Let me copy your homework, please" 

Chanyeol begs with puppy eyes though it is always his trick whenever he asks for a favor to Baekhyun.

How can he refuse his lazy childhood friend from copying his homeworks if he begs like that and it is awesomely cute. 

 Well, Baekhyun somehow got a girly face. He could be mistaken as a girl that was trying to dresses herself as a boy to look manly, well if he's not in school uniform and making his hair long. Baekhyun always got laughed out by Chanyeol because of that beautiful mistake. 

 On their way home, surprising words came out of a sudden from Chanyeol's mouth that froze Baekhyun and he couldn't even believe it. 

 "Hyung, there's someone I really like. I've been watching her ever since the school year started." The younger one teases the older childhood friend. 

 "Wh-who ?" the slender boy asked with sadness in his eyes. 

 "HA HA HA. Aren't you already rejected her?" Chanyeol answered with sarcastic and foolish tone. 

"You mean Kim Tae Yeon ?" the other one continue asking.

"Yeah , but what's with the sudden face? " the titan boy asked with confusion on his face. 

"No-nothing, I was just surprised from what you've said."

 The pretty boy turned his back and quickly wiped the falling tears before his childhood friend saw it.

The crying boy ran fast as he could. He doesn't even know why his chest hurts that much from the things he have heard. Maybe Chanyeol holds very special to his heart not just being from a childhood friend. Hearing that his beloved childhood friend already likes someone is very stuffing to think. 

 On the other hand, the giant was surprised from the ridiculous joke he did to Baekhyun, he was not expecting that petite boy will act that way. And of course, without Baekhyun's knowledge Chanyeol actually likes him. Yes, he knows to himself that his feelings towards to Baekhyun is very immoral to people's eyes and he even cried many times from that reality. 

 The titan's phone rang. 

 "Hello" picking it up.

 "Chanyeol-ah, This is Baekhyun" somehow weeping voice was heard from Chanyeol's phone. 

 " W-wh-what happened ? Baekhyun-hyung what's wrong? Why did you ran out of a sudden? "

Chanyeol bombarded his beloved with worrying questions. 

 "Uhm. Can I meet you in the park?" the slender boy asked with despaired tone on his voice. 

 "Right now?Oh okay, WH-" Chanyeol didn't even finished the words that he was trying to say.

 At this point Chanyeol feels so worried and got full of questions to his head. He's even asking himself why his childhood friend acted that way while changing his clothes into thicker one since it's very windy and the winter is about to come. 

 He headed down to the park, the place they grew and a place with full of memories they had together.

Chanyeol saw Baekhyun sitting in the swing while shooting his gaze to the ground and kicking some small rocks. The giant is now convinced that there's really something wrong with his hyung.

The worried boy walk fast towards to the sobbing childhood friend. 

 "Hyung ! What's wrong?" Chanyeol snorted while reaching his hand to Baekhyun's head but stopped in the mid-way thinking that the older one might the loud beating of his heart. 

 "Hmm. Chanyeol-ah. Ac- actually-" the small one halted when the taller interrupts him. 

 "If you're being guilty from what I said earlier. I was just kidding, so don't worry okay? I don't even care if you reject all the girls in the world" Chanyeol explained. 

Baekhyun widened his eyes from what he have heard. He couldn't even believe himself why the hell he acted that way from just a mere joke. It's because he's already occupied with something, a feeling that he can't explain. 

 "Oh- really ? I thoug-" 

 He got interrupted again when Chanyeol embraces him tightly. He could feel all the warm of the taller boy to his small body and there's warm tears that drifted from his eyes. It's slowly running down to his pale skin that was faintly covered by his ash-blonde hair.Burying himself from the position that they currently having he then subconsciously held Chanyeol's back with his thin arms. It makes the younger one closed his eyes firmly that took couple of tears fell from his blushed burning cheeks. 

 "Hy-Hyung? I-Im sorry" Chanyeol talks with cracking deep voice. 

"Shhh . You don't need to be sorry Chanyeol-ah. I'm feeling very--- I can't explain but all I can say, please stop liking someone else."

Baekhyun begged departing his head from the giant's chest and pointed his stares to weeping eyes of his childhood friends. 

 "Wh- what do you mean?" the other one asked.

 "You're so special to me not just as a childhood friend, but we're both men. I don't think this is right I just can't take that you're holding someone very special to your heart knowing that it wasn't me." Baekhyun talked endlessly with shivering voice from the cold and from the sadness at the same time.  

"Ba-Baekhyun, I don't think you need to say that because you're already someone who took my heart ever since we met" Chanyeol stroll a gentle hand to the older boy's face while making a confession. 

 "I – I didn't know and this is the first time you called me Baekhyun. It sounds very weird but it makes me feel so happy than calling me hyung." Another tear fell from Baekhyun 's eye that dripped on the warm hand of Chanyeol. 

 "I couldn't blame you from not noticing it because it was never my plan for you to know it. What I'm feeling for you is very wrong." Giant shook his head. 

 "It's okay , I'm so lucky to have you as a father, a brother, a friend and hoping to be my lover"

the older one chuckled with falling tears and then presses his reddish lips on Chanyeol's cheeks.

 "I want to call you Baekhyun but it's very impolite to hear. You're older than me but it makes me feel so closer to you." Chanyeol says. 

 "Uhm, you can call me that when no one is around, when just the both of us." The older one nodded with a smile on his face. 

They said that kiss on the forehead were thousand times romantic than the lustful kiss on the lips. But Baekhyun is not tall enough to do that so he kisses Chanyeol's cheek instead and give a gentle smile to his beloved childhood friend and who became his lover.

As he hung his head down and departed his body from holding Chanyeol's back. 

 "I think I'm in love with you"

 Baekhyun stated to Chanyeol grasping a hand from the younger boy and entwined it to his hand.

 The giant brought down his face a bit and gradually glued his forehead to the older one's and returned a caressing smile with trickling tears from his eyes.