One

Don't Tell Kyungsoo
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jongin has been acting...different lately." Kyungsoo admitted painfully, sitting on Sehun's couch while the other dried his hair. Kyungsoo had come over unannounced and interrupted the other's shower, though Sehun didn't seem to mind. Sometimes he acted like he did, but Kyungsoo knew Sehun never minded him coming over. That’s what best friends were for after all.

 

"Different? How?" Sehun asked, finally finished with his hair and casually draping the towel around his shoulders. Kyungsoo took in a deep breath and shook his head gently, too afraid of looking at the other or else he might show just how upset he was. "Just...he doesn't seem interested in me anymore. He's always texting on his phone and out with other people. He...he's lying to me about where he goes and who he's with...I don't know...I think he's just bored of me..." Messing with an empty plastic spoon wrapper, Kyungsoo tried to put all his attention on that, instead of the pitying way Sehun looked at him. Jongin was acting different...lying...sneaking around...honestly though Kyungsoo didn't think he was cheating. The only constant in their relationship anymore was . 

 

"I'm sorry to hear that hyung...have you tried talking to him?" Sehun moved closer, wrapping an arm around Kyungsoo's shoulder. He almost wanted to shrug the arm off, it was comforting and yet devastating at the same time. It brought down his walls he tried to put up and made him feel weak.  It made him want to cry.

 

"Yeah...I mean...sort of?" Kyungsoo then turned his large eyes towards his blonde friend and attempted a smile as if to pretend he was okay. He wasn’t. It barely turned the corners of his mouth up before his lower lip trembled and he quickly gave up and looked away, defaulting to shutting his emotions off. "I've tried..." his voice cracked and Kyungsoo had to take a deep breath to keep from any more of his voice cracking. "Let it out hyung..." Sehun said, rubbing Kyungsoo's back. A single tear then broke from Kyungsoo's eyes, one the older was quick to wipe away.

 

"I've tried talking to him...to...to tell him how I feel...what I've

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter