005

wedding planner

A/N: hey everyone.. I am back in Manila ^^ so update!

 

--

 

Who would have thought that Jonghyun would feel another heartache as soon as it started. He sighed as he browsed through his schedule for the day, seeing a particular name that made his heart skip a beat as well as made it ache. He phoned in Christine and the secretary confirmed that Eunsook was booked in the afternoon. Eunsook dropped by as scheduled and she beamed Jonghyun a smile. Jonghyun reflected the smile with his courteous one and gestured for her to sit on the chair in front of his desk.

 

“What can I do for you?” Jonghyun asked with his professional tone and Eunsook bit her lip nervously.

 

“I am not sure if you can help me.” She started and then looked at Jonghyun and then sighed. “I am planning to give Myungsook a baby shower.” She said and Jonghyun grinned at her. “I know that you plan weddings and I am not sure if you can accommodate these events but I don’t know anyone who could be as good as you..” Eunsook blabbered nervously and Jonghyun chuckled at that.

 

“Relax Eunsook-ssi.” Jonghyun uttered and Eunsook took a deep breath. “True, I haven’t done any other events but I think I could help you on this” Jonghyun uttered.

 

“Oh… really?” Eunsook smiled wide.

 

“yeah, so do you have any ideas?” Jonghyun asked and Eunsook shook her head.

 

“Well, I do plan to have the Baby shower on her 8th month, when hey know the gender of the kid.” Eunsook said and Jonghyun nodded.

 

“Well, that gives us a little over 4 months to work with.” Jonghyun uttered. “Would you like to consider an idol theme?” Jonghyun asked and Eunsook nodded.

 

“I like that.’ Eunsook uttered and Jonghyun smiled.

 

“Well, I think we just need to find a good date then we could finish this meeting.” Jonghyun uttered and Eunsook nodded.

 

“November 15th sounds nice.” Eunsook uttered and Jonghyun booked the date.

 

“Okay, got that blocked, I think we are in a good start.” Jonghyun said and Eunsook thanked him before standing and extending a hand.

 

Jonghyun was surprised but then smiled and shook her hand.

 

“Want to grab some coffee?” Eunsook dared to ask and Jonghyun looked at his watch and nodded, he could need a coffee break.

 

They walked into a nearby coffee shop and Jonghyun took the time to get some updates on his previous clients.

 

“Oh, well Myungsook’s been really clingy to Gyu and she whines when left alone. Good thing Woohyun is on a honeymoon with Gwiboon and their managers had given them a short hiatus to focus on their family life.” Eunsook uttered as she sat on a chair by the bay window, Jonghyun carrying their tray of coffee and bagels.

 

“Wow, and to think she was timid.” Jonghyun laughed loudly.

 

“But she’s into photography. Her works are superb!” Eunsook shared.

 

“Well, I won’t be surprised, she is a Sunggyu Fansite master after all.” Jonghyun uttered and Eunsook nodded.

 

“Their love story is every fangirl’s dream.” Eunsook uttered and Jonghyun nodded.

 

“What about you? How’s your residency?” Jonghyun asked and Eunsook sighed.

 

“Been tough, but hey, I’ll finish in two years and hopefully pass my licensure exam.” Eunsook uttered.

 

“I’m sure you will.” Jonghyun reassured her and Eunsook thanked him whole-heartedly.

 

Their next meeting was inside Meekhan’s bakery for cake designs and Meekhan showed her a palette of new flavors and a catalog of designs. Eunsook was totally at awe with all the cakes and flavors that she looked like a kid at a candy store. Jonghyun lovingly stared at her, because he wanted to indulge himself off this opportunity now, knowing that later on, he’ll have to let her go. They then went to Ryeowook who served them an array of pregnant friendly food and Eunsook truly enjoyed her time with them.

 

By Myungsook’s 6th month, she came for her check up with Eunsook, since Sunggyu was now busy with preparation for their comeback, and came to know the baby’s gender. They didn’t tell Sunggyu and Eunsook informed Myungsook of the baby shower she was planning to give and a great way to reveal the baby’s gender to Sunggyu.

 

She informed Meekhan of the color scheme and the baker nodded at the confirmation. She then joined Jonghyun in shopping for fabrics to use for the event and Eunsook instantly gravitated to the silk embroidery that was on display. Jonghyun chuckled and ordered the fabric before going further into the store for other fabrics for draping, table runners and other stuff Eunsook found a little bit odd but hey, she’s not the wedding planner.

 

When November 15th came, Jonghyun had delivered what he thought he would never venture into, from a wedding planner to an even coordinator. He transformed the Kim’s garden into a yellow paradise. Sunggyu was just surprised when he went home with Woohyun. Eunsook beamed at him and the idol twin laughed and then hugged his sister. Jonghyun looked on as he  checked the flow of the party. He beamed a smile at Gwiboon who raised her glass to him and told him to ready himself for her baby shower when that time comes. Myungsook thanked him as they finished dinner and Jonghyun told her to thank Eunsook who was also hands on with the planning.

 

When they cut the cake and the inside was bright blue, Sunggyu realized that they wll be expecting a baby boy and he cried as he hugged his wife who was glowing with a bright smile on her face.

 

Jonghyun took in the moment, how he wished to experience this as well. Just as he was thinking of what ifs, Eunsook approached him and handed him a paper bag. He raised a brow and Eunsook explained that it was her gift for helping her with the baby shower.

 

“It’s not necessary.” Jonghyun said but Eunsook insisted. Jonghyun took  a look at the bag and was surprised to see a shirt he had always wanted to buy but never got the chance to do it due to his schedules.

 

“You still have my wedding to plan Jonghyun so hopefully, you’ll prepare yourself for it.” Eunsook said and Jonghyun felt a sharp pain through his heart as reality dawned on him.

 

“No problem.” Jonghyun grinned, hiding the bitterness in his tone.

 

---

 

a/n: hahah so yeah, Jjong is not just a wedding planner~ and Eunsook’s wedding will happen really soon so hold on guys.. this will be ending soon.