This is our world

My First to be My Last

Beep beep. 3 am, there is a sound from her phone, one message received. But she is too drowning in her sleep. She feels really tired.

Message can be read next morning, right.

She stirred in the bed, took glance toward o'clock. 5 am and the best time to get up. She rubbed her eyes and stretch her body. She get up from the bed and take her phone from bed side. One message? Oppa?

She opens it, the message said,

“Sleep well, buin-ah, see you in the morning. Thank you for coming into my life. Nae saranghae.”

Without her knowing, a smile appear in her face. She does not reply the message but gets ready to her job. She ponytailed her hair and make a way to washroom. She washed her face and hands and ready to cook.

After receive his message, she really excited and delight to make delicious cook. Oh, if some of you think her cooking skill is horrible, you are really wrong. She has improved herself in cooking. Thanks to her mother and mother in law who never tired to teach her. He is very satisfy with her skill now.

She roams the kitchen and moves to refrigerator. She open it and take some ingredient, fresh vegetables, fresh meat, eggs, and everything she needed. She decides to make some dishes beside main menu and some snack, like sandwiches, omelet and bibimbap.

After put all of what she needed, she start cooking. While cooking, she humming his song happily. Smile never left her face.

It is ok Hyun, not like this is the first time you are alone at home right. Oppa is doing his job really well, so something you can do to him are support and make some delicious meal. Ajja, fighting.

She pulls up her fist to the air, showing her spirit.

It took an hour and half to finish her cook. Aigooo, I must be hurry, or I will be late.

And with that, she prepares the food, arrange in her bad, and put it in the living room. She rushes to their bathroom and cleans her body. She sends him message.

Oppa, wait for me. I am on my way now. Love you, my nampyeon chu~~~”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He is surely tired, even doesn’t bother with ringing his phone. The great Jung Yonghwa is falling deep into his dream world. With mouth slightly open and some snores, he is indeed enjoying his rest.

His phone ringing for some many times, as from messaging, calling, and even alarming. He is obvious with it.

Just let him take a rest, a little bit.

Without him knowing, the only one his Seo Joohyun make a way to his room. His hoobae and friends from his company greeting her all the way. Some are respecting her husband, some respecting herself and some respecting their life.

“Annyeonghaseyo, eonni.” Greet Juniel

“oh, annyeong”

“did he sleep over here again?”

“you don’t have idea” she roll her eyes and simply laugh.

“I see, his come back is nearly right?”

“one week from now”

Juniel has always be good to her. She is cute and funny. Yonghwa really like to . But a women still a women. Sometime she get jealous, but now she cool about it. She is like her little sister.

“hmmmm smells good here, eon” Juniel grins and pointing to bag she carries.

“this is Oppa’s food. Would you join us?”

“sounds great, but no, thanks eon. I don’t want to ruin your moment with your beloved nampyeon, kkkkk”

Glad that she is very understanding, kkkkk.

“maybe next time, I will cook for you guys”

“Ah, I would love to wait, eon. I think I ate your time here. See you, eon”

They hug each other and promise to have some tea time.

She walk away, but turn around when she hears say, “eonni, I would love to have nephew or niece soon. Don’t delay it too long. Bye bye eon” she waves her hand towards her and smile while walk away. Leave her there in the middle of his company hall in embracement. Poor Hyunie.

She walk towards elevator and wait for elevator to open. When the door open, there come out her three lovely dongsaengs. My dongsaengs? Wae? Ani.. Your husband dongsaengs are your dongsaengs too, right? Ah, nee..

“oh hyungsonim, you have arrived”, greet Jungshin.

“is that food, hyunnie?” ask Jonghyun.

While Minhyuk wave his hand and smile at her.

“yah., hyung is that only food in your food? Don’t mind him, hyungsonim. Actually we are going to take our breakfast. Yong hyung is in his room, we leave him alone there” said Jungshin without stopping.

“ah, nee..you all must be tired now. Here I make this a lot, I think it’s enough for all of us”. She hand it to Minhyuk.

“Howaaaaa, I love my twin. Neomo gomawoo”. He want to hug her but Jonghyun pulled him by his collar. He can just glare at his hyung and sigh.

“don’t cheat to hyung”

Minhyuk just frown and nod immediately. Geezzzz, this is how if you have jealous freak hyung.

“ahraso, but we will eat this in our room. So, you can eat peacefully with hyung. I know, you two barely meet nowadays”. Jonghyun being a gentleman.

“ne hyungsonim.. kaja, we go up stair. I am really starving.” Jungshin drag them to elevator. They spend going up stair with some chit chat. They haven’t spend time together because their upcoming come back. Even this years they still busy with their project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They reach their floor and part right away. Her dongsaengs go to another room.  She goes to a certain room. She opens the door, takes a peak, and there, her husband still in bed wrapping by bedcover.

Silently, she approaches him and stares at his face. She seen closely, and there is seems exhausted at his face. Oh, how much she love this man. A man who change her to be amazing woman, a man who are really patient and consider to her, a man who are very loyal, a man who are very brave to take a risk in their relationship, a man who are hardworking to achieve his goal, a man with a lot of respect not only from his dongsaengs but also from all people around him and the most all of this, a man who is falling deeply in love with her.

She sit in the edge of the bed, caress his face and traces her finger to his jaw line. She his bang and kiss his forehead. There, suddenly she feels a pairs of arms circling her waist. A smile appearance in his face and he opens his eyes. They stare each other a couple of minutes.

“Hyu~~~nn”

“Good morning, Oppa”

“Morning, Hyuun”

“Am I wake you up? I am sorry”

“Nope, why must you say sorry. No, you are not wake me up. Instead I am happy to see your face.”

She still has that blush even after this year, tsk, cute.

“eww Oppa, please”, she roll her eyes and slightly hit his chest, still laugh.

“I know you like it”, she want to stand up but he grab her waist tighten and flip their position, so he is above her now.

“Oppaaa…”

“I want my morning kiss”, he pucker his lips try to kiss her playfully. She snaps at his lips and restrain his lips with her palm. She is really happy to husband. Yonghwa removes her hand and pout cutely.

“My cute baby Yo~~ng, here let me kiss you so that will erase your cute pout.” With that she kiss her husband passionately. Their kiss so soft and passionate at first, but become more and more hot and y. How long they have not their kiss, since he is busy with his band comeback. He is longing for his wife, her touch and how soft her skin. He message her lower lip, silently asking to open . She parted her lips and Yong can explore . Her hands roam ily in his back. When his hands caresses her side up and down, up and down.

When they really full with desire, suddenly Yong stomach grumble. Hyun began to stop but Yong keep insist to kiss her. But that annoying grumble from his stomach sounded again. This time, Hyun can’t hold her laugh. She laugh softly to him, while he just glare at her. She cup his face with her hands.

“Oppa, I think you must have your breakfast first. I don’t know what will happen latter, but you must eat first and to make sure that sound will not appear again and ruin our moments”, she smiles to her husband.

With sigh he says, “ahrasoo, we eat first”. He removes his body from her and sand up. He help her to stand and they walk to their table.

While Hyun open the wrap, “whoa Hyun~ah, isn’t it too much?”

“no Oppa, because I know you must be not eat last night, so I prepares this special for you”. He bounces his head up and down, agreeing his wife.

“and I give this too to your dongsaengs, we meet in the elevator when they want to out to get some breakfast”, she prepare his rice and chopstick.

“oh you do?” he takes it and began to eat. “hmm, homemade cooking by my wife is always yummy”. He praises her. It took her years to make delicious meal, with help from her mother and mother in-laws.

“Yes, and they eat next door, Jong Oppa said they don’t want to disturb us”, she join her husband to eat.

“They are very consider”, he smile. His dongsaengs sometime annoying but he know, they love him and their hyungsonim so much.

They eat while talking about everything. Her schedule, his comeback and another daily activities in which they live.

Until she tells that she met Juniel. She tells him everything, until “and she shouted that in hallway. OMG, Oppa she really makes me embrace”. She began to tidy up their breakfast and put it on sink. When she turns around, she gasp at how Yong looks at her.

“O-oppa, waeyo?” she feels nervous out off sudden. He stands up and makes a way towards her. She takse a step back until she hit the edge of the sink. His eyes full of love, and desire. What’s wrong with him.

“Hyu~n, shall we continue our that thingy again?” ask him with his husky voice.

“Nee?” she finds the air stuck in . He is now right in front of him.

“Buin~ah, my buin, I would love to give her a nephew or nice. Don’t you think that’s a great idea?”. O oh, well she would love to carrying his child in her, but it’s too sudden to her. He wraps his left and in her waist and place his right hand behind her neck.

“Why are you so tense Hyun, do you not like it?” he raise his brows.

“aniyo, Oppa. It is not like that. I love that idea so much. I would love to carrying your child on me. The feeling of me having your child makes me happy”. She says with her smiles. She places her hands around her necks. He is rewarded by beautiful scene in front of him.

“So, that is a yes, then”, he lean forward and she closes her eyes. His lips touch hers, finds its way to taste a good on it. Smiles appear on their lips.

They claim their happiness. Year after year waiting for this moment. Moment when they not feel the fear about their world. Moment when they can freely showing their love. Moment when they feel complete each other.

True, not easy to be in this state. There is always up and down in their relationship, but that is only make their bound stronger. Now, they are ready for another happiness, to complete their little family, a baby.

End.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy B'day uri Goguma Queen. Wish you healthy and succes in your music, in your career, in your live and your love. We are love you.

Happy b'day too to Hyun twin, Minhyuk-ie. Wish you all the best bro. Rock the world with your drum and smile eyes.