ice witch.

To win the Ice Witch's heart.

"unnie!"

"yeah?" joohyun puts the book down as she looks up at her younger sister. who is having a big grin on her face while tilting her head ti the right. joohyun sighs, the reason why joy is so happy like this must be, "park sooyoung, got a new date?" 

joy has always been like this. dating and boys. she changes them like she changes her clothes and she has over than one hundred dresses in her closet, that was the last time joohyun counted but she bets that the number has increased by now. and everytime she dates a boy, she has to introduce that guy to joohyun and if she doesn't accept, joy can not date that guy. 10 boys then 7 boys are already out. if joy keeps dating, joohyun will call home and tell their parents – or blocking them. having the "ice witch" as an older sister is not that great at all since she is always being mean to joy's boyfriends. 

"guess what? you are going to like this guy this time!"

"and how are you so sure?"

"because he is the hottest guy out of the school! he is rich, good-looking and is kind of reb– kind of uh, friendly!"

joohyun raises her left eyebrow. joy is lying about that friendly trait, huh? she sighs as she looks down at her book and flips through the pages. "sooyoung, i'm sorry but–"

"and and and he is extremely intelligent and talented, a fire element who is always in the first place." joy has a confident look on her face as she looks at her sister's funny expression. joohyun closes the book immediately and stands up. "kim namjoon, you mean?"

"yes, or also known as rapmon since everyone prefers to call him by his alias. you know, you should really get a cool alias! everyone is using aliases now." joy nudges her sister with her elbow. oh well, she knows that joohyun will against this guy for sure. she shouldn't have said that. 

"and park sooyoung, you know that he is the leader of that rebellious group, do you?" she gives joy an angry look. 

"yeah but not all of them are bad! like jin, he is very kind and i bet he is your type!"

"even if he is the most intelligent or the nicest guy in the world but if he is a bangtan boys' member then no. go back to your dorm and study for your next exam." joohyun grabs the book on the the table as she walks away and joy frowns. "unnie!" but reply to her voice is the sound of the door shutting. SLAM! joy sighs as she walks to another direction and goes back to her classroom to meet up with her best friend, krystal.

"not working." joy makes a pouty face as she lies down on the table. the other girl is painting her nails as she chuckles. "don't give up yet, joyie. there are thousand of guys that are better."

"you don't understand, krys! he is the leader of the most rebellious kids in this academy! imagine how hot he can be."

"to be honest, i do think that he is the most ugly out of the boys."

"but better than most of the boys in the academy!"

"well, about that then, that's also true." krystal puts her hands down on the table and blows her fingernails. she then smiles playfully at her best friend. "you can just break the rule."

"that is the ice witch. imagine how she is going to punish me." joy smiles back at krystal but her eyes aren't smiling at all. krystal chuckles as she pushes her best friend's head playfully and the two giggles as they talk about everything in the world. 

 

"joy."

the young air element student walks faster to ignore the boy who is calling out her name. she bits her lips as she covers her ears.

"joy! what's wrong?! why are you ignoring me?"

"oh, rapmon, hi! didn't notice that you are there." joy smiles cutely like nothing happened before, like as if she didn't ignore him.

rapmon blinks several times then sighs as he scratched his plantinum and messy hair. "um, if you are free, do you want to go to seoul and have a date with me this sunday?"

"oh..." joy knew that he would going to say that. she grips her skirt tightly as she looks away from his adorable face. gosh, he looks so cute when he is confused but too bad. "i'm sorry but, i'm not."

"...i checked your schedule through your friends and everything, what's the matter, joy?" rapmon asks in a serious voice. right, as expected, everything he works on, always has a plan first. 

joy smiles sheepishly as she looks around and hums to herself as she finds an answer for that. rapmon can't help but chuckle. still, he wants to know the answer. why did she reject him? joy then hit her face at the wall. "joy?!" rapmon stares at her sudden action with his eyes wide open.

"i'm sorry but my sister doesn't allow me to date you!" 

"your sister? why do you need your sister's permission, i mean, it's your own life."

"you don't understand, she is going to stop us by any cost and if i against her, she will probably do something really scary to me. like burn my clothes or something. or take all of my money or punish me or kick me out of the family or tell my parents and make up something or–"

"is she a fire element?"

"nope! she is a water element. why are you curious?"

"these water students are so annoying like seriously." rapmon puts his arms inside his pocket as he rolls his eyes. that's right, fire and water don't like each other. if this is a harry potter au. fire is gryffindor and water is slytherin. "who is she, i am going to talk to her." 

"no you can't! what are you going to do to her?"

"going to have a normal conversation, telling her to put her out of your life."

"that can't scare her away." joy rubs her temples. 

rapmon tilts his head at her expression. "what do you mean? she is not scared of me, then?"

"rapmon, she is park joohyun, second after you."

"...ice witch?" rapmon opens his eyes widely. oh my gosh, park joy is the younger sister of park joohyun, the ice witch? this girl has nothing like that monster he has heard of! "amazing! that's why she is not scared of my fist, aha."

"she is going to kill you before you raised your fist at her."

"...true." rapmon shivers a bit but he quickly comes back to his old mood. "then we, you and me, are going to talk to her."

"i talked to her lately but she–"

"this time with my help, we are going to make it." although he is not sure, what does the ice witch look like?

 

joohyun glares at two people in front of her. what are a last year and a first year student doing in her classroom? joohyun is still holding her book and scanning through the words as she ignores them. joy looks up at rapmon, he nods back at her. yeah, she is stubborn as hell and is very mean. but, wow, she is kind of beautiful and... so hot. rapmon blushes as he keeps staring at her beautiful face.

"rapmon. ahem." joy coughs and he snaps back to reality.

"um, hello, my name is rapmon and i'm your sister's boyfriend, well, future boyfriend."

"first of all, meeting me is not going to change everything. second of all, aren't you a bit too old to be her boyfriend? are you a e? lastly, do you even know her full name? sister, do you know his full name?" still looking at the book, her voice sounds a bit serious. 

"well, erm... his real name is.. . rap monster? rap is his last name and monster is his first name!" joy rubs her chin as she gives her sister a cheerful grin. rapmon rolls his eyes, great. his girlfriend is really a kid, isn't she? 

"her full name is park joy." he doesn't know, either. the two of them look at each other and let out a long sigh.

"mr. kim, if you don't mind then please leave this classroom right now. i don't think the teachers want to see a fire student here, they might think you want to burn me alive." she is truly a cold person, rapmon starts to feel the fun. "hm, i might really burn you alive. what are you, an old ing lady who likes to stick their nose in other's bussiness? such an annoying person."

joy grabs his arm. crap, his hot-blooded personality is up again. joohyun closes her book and puts it on the table, she brushes her hair with her fingers as she stares into those fire eyes. "a witch is supposed to be annoying and old so yeah, what you said suit me well and this is my sister so i can do whatever i want with her. and i am really wanting to see what can the first place student of the whole academy can do, burning a water element alive. oh yes, that's possible but i'm at the second place and water is always better than fire so i'm afraid your fire will go out before you can burn me." she gives her hand out and suddenly, a ball of water appears on her small and skinny hand. rapmon frowns, this girl is quite interesting.

"please stop! she will now never accept this!" joy shakes his arm really ahrd to the point that rapmon turns his back against joohyun and leaves with joy. 

"joy, can you please stay?" she calls out but the young girl runs out first, she doesn't want to stay anymore. joohyun sighs as she stares at the girl who has been watching the whole thing. "seems like you are enjoying this drama."

"well, not really, it's sad when sisters fight." it's wendy, her best friend. wendy pouts as she teases joohyun and the girl smiles back at wendy. "shut up! she is going to act normal again, soon."

 

"no way, you have talked face-to-face with the ice witch?!" taehyung hangs his mouth open as rapmon nods. "yes. since they say she is always stuck at the water dorm so it's not frequent to see her around other places but joy said she can be found in the library, the garden or the swimming pool."

"well, we are in the swimming club and i can see that she is super at swimming although she is a water element." jungkook, the maknae relaxes his body as he stretches it and yawns. 

"we are in the same badminton club and she is quite good at that?" the oldest of them speaks up, jin. "we teamed up once and she herself beated everyone else and i just have to stand there and watch her."

"gentlemen, please be quiet!" the librarian yells and the boys cover their faces with the book. 

"well, although i am in the same club with her but we are in different levels so i can't really interact with her." jin sighs. "but why are we talking about her anyway."

"rapmon's problem, remember? we have to help him impress her." jimin is the seoncd one to let out a long sigh. "but man, because of you so it's going to be hard."

"especially since he is a part of bangtan boys." yoongi smirks. "so to help rapmon, we also have to show her our good sides."

"do we even have a good side?" jungkook laughs and he can feel the librarian glares at him. 

"first of all, she hates rapmon. second, j-hope is definitely not her type since he is like, too bright for a dark and grumpy witch like her. yoongi is also a no-no." jin explains and they all give him a dirty look. "don't you dare give me those eyes!" he raises his voice.

"personally, i think someone dangerous like yoongi can deal with the ice witch." the sly maknae chuckles.

"i think jungkook can do that, too." jimin thumbs up and the other people know what he means by that so they all agree and laugh, leaving mr. jeon blushing hard.

"since hoseok is a water element, i think you can like, connect to her through that and let's set up a meeting with her." rapmon says  and j-hope smiles. "leave that to me!"

 


 

yo, first chapter! if it's confused then punch me. please comment and subscribe, tell me your thoughts? : d