Xiumin and Suho's Backgrounds

The Healing Club

XIUMIN

A boy raised in a loving family.  Due to thel loss of his younger brother when he was 15, he developed a kind and warm heart.  His brother had committed suicide after being bullied for his uality.  He had come out as gay when he was only 13, while his family had supported him.  After his brother's death, Xiumin was lost.  He was angry with himself for not knowing--not protecting--his brother when he had the chance.  So he trained his body until it was strong enough to take on any fight.  Two years after the loss of his brother, his parents knew that they needed to end his mourning period.  His parents signed him up for the youth group, wanting him to move past the loss of his brother.  He went with no protest--he didn't have much of an opinion.  He only knew that it was his duty to protect those who couldn't protect themselves.  When he went to the youth group meeting...he found the people that he wanted to protect.

 

SUHO

Raised by strict parents to be a top class student, Kim Joonmyeon was constantly stressed.  While he was a natural born leader, with all sorts of good leading qualities, he never felt good enough for his parents.  They were never fully impressed with anything that he did.   He wanted to be his own boss...to be the only one who could tell him what he could and couldn't do.  He liked when he was put in positions of power, supporting and caring about those under him.  He wanted people that he could help take care of and lead... and he found that after signing up as the leader of the youth group. He saw five young men his age, five young men that needed his help and support.  He was determined to give it to them. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks to anyone who has read this far!  Sorry for my grammar, but I am on writing roll. I keep getting new ideas, and I dont have the time to recheck everything now.  I will do it soon though:) These are just short backgrounds for the characters that didn't have majorly traumatic experiences.