Take It To The Training Room

You Can Run But I'm Faster. You May Be Strong But I'm Stronger

• Welcome,you're in Black Paradise •

       I looked left and right. Left. It felt like I was in a maze being chased by 2 men wanting to kill me. Well, the two men chasing me do want to kill me. 
      I felt uneasiness rising over me like a high tide. I wasn't use to this. 

                    Going solo.

        Nobody to depend on but a headset to listen to the orders directed.

       I usually go on missions with my group Rebels 88. But ever since we grew older, we decided to agree to doing some individual missions ourselves. 

     "Jinmi, listen carefully. One of the men behind you has a pistol that is filled with Antacid. If you do get shot anywhere on the body you will be numbed from waist down disallowing you to run away or do any action with your feet." 

    •If you want to SURVIVE, just       

                 KEEP RUNNING•

I kept on running in random directions until I came to a halt. 

                            .

                       Dead end.

 I looked around the place and saw that this place was darker than others I have seen. 

               That's it, darkness.

        I used the darkness as my hiding spot. I looked around me quickly. A tree. I climbed it and clicked a button on my wrist watch. When I clicked the button I was engulfed by a black bubble that made me blend in with the dark. I pressed another button which made me allow to see through.  I sighed.  How did i get chased, I thought, by two guys simultaneously ? I was only going for one, not two.


    I heard people running towards my direction. I held my breath hoping that they won't hear me. 
     They stopped right in front of me. I slowly opened my eyes. Without the them knowing, I was actually staring at one of them straight in the eye.    "Where did that girl go!? Ugh!" "Lets keep looking. She's obviously not in this area."

          A moment of silence.

"Jinmi, you're safe. They're gone." I heard through my ear piece.

That sure was a close one. I then cringed in pain.

I looked down on my leg and saw blood. I got shot before running.
I looked at my arms and in my conclusion saw scratches on me from falling so much and others. Next thing i knew, I fell on my knees and felt dizzy. The last thing i saw was a blurry fuzzy object in front of me.
     


   
         "Did I actually get caught?"

 

 

••At O.U.J.H.N Base••

"Yah, Jinmi-ah. How many times do I have to tell you to be more careful when you're out on missions! Don't get injured too much next time ok?" My brother, Hoseok or known as J-Hope, said. I didn't reply but just smiled weakly at him. 

"You're free to go." said Sojin, the physician assistant...or nurse for short. "You did take the bullet out right?" I asked worriedly. She nodded her head and smiled kindly. "Good thing you didn't get shot by the Antacid bullet." I sighed in relief.

"I'm going to release my stress"

I guess it's time to go boxing.

••Fitness Range••

I went to my locker and took out my white boxing gloves.
When I got to where the punching bags were, I saw my boyfriend for 10 years sweating and punching one bag like no tomorrow. And yes, we've been dating for 10 years ever since 13 years old. Tomorrow is our 11th year anniversary.

"You know you should take it easy on the punching bag. Other people need it too ya know Park Jimin?" I said while putting my stuff to the side.

The chain broke and the bag bursts open as it fell on the floor. I walked to him and circled my arms around his neck and his around my waist giving each other a hug. After a few moments, I broke our hug apart and looked up at him.

"Wanna train with me?" I asked.

"It would be an honor to train with one of our best agents."

"Thanks." I said while blushing. "Aww honey that is so adorable. Thought that I meant you? I meant me." He said while grinning.

"Hahaha. So funny Park Jimin." I said while glaring at him.

"Aww my baby is mad." 

I muttered under my breath.

"."

 


••2 hours later of training••Jimin and Jinmi are taking a rest•• 

"May I please have Jung Hoseok, Jung Jinmi , Park Jimin, and Min Hyunae to the HQ please. I repeat may I please have Jung Hoseok, Jung Jinmi , Park Jimin, and Min Hyunae to the HQ please." Announced by the speaker

••Hoseok, Jinmi, Jimin, and Hyunae arrived at the HQ together••

We walked in one by one. We bowed with respect for our chairwoman, Mrs. Jun. After a few moments Mrs. Jun then decided to start talking.

"Rebels 88, I need you guys to do a mission for me."  I looked towards my teammates direction and of course saw excited faces. We were always looking forward for missions.

"Mrs. Jun, may I ask what mission we're assigned to do." 
   
I wonder what are we gonna do this time.

Mrs.Jun gave us a total of 8 files that were stamped B0612+JKS•TOP SECRET

"You guys can only discuss about this between the four of you. No one else can know about this. Understood." 

We nodded our head in unison.

"Yes Mrs. jun"

 

 

••••••••••••••••••••••

 

 


*Authors pov*

The 4 looked through the 8 files. They were going to look for teenagers that were the same age as them. 

Jeon Jungguk

Kim Namjoon

Kim Seokjin

Min Yoongi

Kim Taehyung

But the other 3 files only had pictures. No names. No records about them. Nothing.

"Hoseok hyung, why do these names seem so familiar?" asked Jimin as he looked at the 5 files that had full information about them.
"Don't know Jimin-ah. Hyunae and Jinmi, have you heard of them?"

"Not at all." They replied.

A silence then soon took over the atmosphere. 

"Guys, can that be the remaining members of BTS and Aresnic?" Guessed Jinmi.

"I think so babe, I think so." Jimin said while nodding his head and tapping his chin with his forefinger." I mean why would Mrs. Jun ask is to do this and only discuss it between the four of us? It can be them and and it can't be them. It's a 50/50."

 


"I don't wanna do this mission" everybody turned towards the person.

 

 

 

                  Jung Hoseok

 

 

 

••••••••••••••••


Authors Pov

"Hoseok oppa!"

Jinmi was running after her brother that was escaping from the meeting.

After a few tugs at his jacket, he finally responded. 
"What do you in want?" "Why don't you want to do the mission. Especially the mission assigned by Mrs. Jun?" Hoseok took a deep breath and looked away from Jinmi which was looking at him intensively.

" I don't wanna do this because...what happens if they ARE the remaining of BTS and Aresnic? Isn't Rebels 88 doing good without them? Jinmi, they're the one who left US. I don't want BTS and Aresnic back. All I need is my sister and my 2 friends. I don't want to deal with more commotion. Plus, that was years ago."

Jinmi was trying to find the right  words to respond. But she couldn't. Because her brother was right. They are good where they are right now. 

"Why so sure that they left us Hoseok? How do you know?" The siblings turned their heads and saw Jimin with Hyunae. 

"If you don't want to do the mission...then leave. We may have good strategies going solo but remember that we need a leader. Our original leader has been long gone for years. Ever since that bombing, we trained our hardest. We worked so hard that to the point we fainted." Jimin took a deep breath. 

"No-"

"Then why don't you wanna do the mission?! Dont you miss our brothers?! Hoseok!" Jimin went up to Hoseok and grabbed him by his collar.  

"None of us even have a family, no more because of that bomb! Aren't you glad that the agency found out that theyre still alive?! Are you really THAT selfish?!" Jimin ranted.

Jinmi and Hyunae tried to pry off Jimin from Hoseok but it wasn't working.


*footsteps are coming in their direction*


"What's going on in here?" 


Jimin was wide eyes and decided to let go of Hoseok causing him to slide to the ground.

"Mr. Kang, I am truthfully sorry for all the commotion." Jinmi said as she bowed respectfully to their mentor/trainer.
 


          "If you guys wanna fight...

 

 

 

 

 


        take it to the training room"

 

 

   


                     •          •         •

 

 

Please comment down of what you think is gonna happen in the next chapter and what you think about the story so far.


Thank you very much :]


And please do comment some of the mistakes i may have done writing or please give me writing tips of how to be a better writer.


Thank you very munchie:]