Met the Baddass

Fiction And Fact

♦≈ Your P.O.V ≈♦

 

After school , me and Seobbie cycled our bicycle to a Ramen Restaurant where we usually stop by . He didn't mind anymore after being punished at school by Mrs Jung just now . Yeah , glad to see that he's happy ^^ . We ordered our food and chatted about some random things happily that was actually nothing to do with us and didn't make any sense at all . Oh yeah , we love to talk rubbish all the time ! And this boy keep bragging about his new Wii that his dad just bought for him. Pfft like i care .

Less than half an hour , our Ramen arrived and Yoseob quickly grabbed the bowl from the waitress's hand . Seoggie , that's rude !

"Yah , calm down , will you ? The bowl has no legs to run away from you though . And why are you eating like a pig ? Are you that hungry ?" .

"Like a cute pig , huh ?" . Yoseob chuckled with his full dirty mouth . The sauce is everywhere ! Even on his cheeks . Ahh this person has no manners at all .

"What ? Hell no" .

"Jealoussyyyy~" . He sticked out his tongue like a 5 years old kid towards me and continued sipping the Ramen .

I rolled my eyes and mumbled . Seob , you're just lucky that you got a cute face or i'll just punch you right on your both eyes with my fist.

"This Ramen is so delicious ! I'm getting addicted to this food . That's why i always wanted you to come here with me . It is 10 times better than the food in our school . I don't even know what have they cooked . Somehow , it tasted like cockroach" .

"It's not their fault . You're just choosy , Seobbie . But uhm .. you're right . The food taste so bad" .

"You're just the same !" .

I smacked his head lightly and he gave a deep glare . Lol , that wasn't scary at all , Seob !

 

As we were eating our food silently without no one's talking , suddenly i just remembered when there's something came through my mind .

"Oh yeah i almost forgot !" . I tapped the table loudly with my hands . Yoseob was surprised with my sudden action , and almost made him choke .

"What are you doing ?!" .

"Hey , Kwang oppa has dance battle at the club tonight . Do you wanna come ?" .

"Dance battle ? Of course ! It's been awhile , you know . Can't wait to see him makes his move again" .

 

 

On the next day , at school

"It was so amazing last night !" .

We keep talking about how Kikwang was swagging like a boss on the dance floor and yes , he won again !! I couldn't really tell how awesome he was and he didn't even wear any cloth while dancing ! His abs were all shown and every move he made has turn everyone wild . Kyaaaaaa ! Oh gosh i'm fangirling over my own brother .

"I know right ! Especially when he made his backflip dance . It was sooooo ... God" .

"That's my oppa ! I'm so proud to have a brother like him !" .

"Me neither ! I'm also proud to have him as my brother in-law" .

"What did you just say ?!" . My eyes widen when i heard the word 'brother in-law' . Yoseob was smiling shyly and ran away from me .

"Oh come here , you" .

"Catch me if you can ~!" .

I chased him to the crowded canteen but he was getting far away from me . Woah , this boy ran so fast for God's sake . Suddenly , i was tripped by someone's foot and accidentally bumped onto someone else . Both of us fell down on the floor . Yoseob who was shocked to see me lying down quickly ran to get me and helped me .

"I'm so sorry ! It was my fault . I shouldn't have be so careless . Did you hurt somewhere ?" . I tried to help the guy i just bumped to in a concern way but he was glaring , hissed at me and pushed me roughly to get away from him . I fell down once again because of my weak body .

"Hey , don't be so harsh towards a girl !" . Yoseob stepped in front to defend me and pushed his shoulder as a protest . The canteen just now which was so noisy has turned silence and everyone was paying attention toward us . Everybody was too scared to against 'that guy' unlike Yoseob . It made the scene become more interesting .

"Do you think that apologizing is worth enough to relieve my anger ?" .

"I understand if you're mad . But acting rough to a girl is just so wrong , man . Be a gentleman" . I pulled Yoseob's sleeve to tell him to stop arguing with that baddass . But he wouldn't ever listen to me .

"Hey Seung , i guess they still don't know us" . He told to another guy behind him while smirked and glared directly into my eyes . Huh , if he thought that i'm afraid of him , he's just wrong . I'm not that type of girl who easily get bullied .

"We know you . You're trash" . I bravely replied and raised my eyebrows towards him . I know i shouldn't keep quiet and let Yoseob handle everything .

He looked a bit surprised listening to my response but he tried to control his anger .

"You bastard ! You should be regret with what you've done !" . The guy who was called as 'Seung' pointed out and gave a cold stares to both of us .

"We're not bastard ! You're the one" . Yoseob exclaimed .

"Say that again !?" . He was about to hit Yoseob , but the baddass stopped him by putting his hand on his chest .

He made his move slowly and approached me closer . There was no space much between us . Urgh , this jerk is so ugly .

"Do you wanna know who am i ?" .

"Not interested" .

He smirked and looked down on me , our lips were just too close . I mean , VERY close .

"I'm the Joker" .


 


 

i guess i should continue this story :] oh yeah ~