chaper:2

My Mr.Arrogant
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
''okay okay now it's a chapter right and i'll say its one cause the other one didn't have much in it right ^_^''

 

Jongsuk's POV.

Aah! finally after all this years i am finally going back to school again like it just feels so good to go out again oh! and the reminds me what time is it again.''jongsuk looks at his watch''.

OH MY GOD!!! i'm late for class it's my first day at school and i'm already being late oh god oh go OH God!!.''jongsuk starts to run and after minutes later of running he can finally see the schoolgates.''

YES! finally just a little closer~ come on come on and.... OUCH!!! .''jongsuk crashes in to someone even tho it really feels like he had crashed in to a freaking wall.''

ouch! what the !!!! like the man watch were you're ing going you unwanted peasant.''says the person who jongsuk bumped in to.''

I Am so SO sorry but i have to... wait what did you just call me!?

well let me repeat myself if your dying hearing did not understood I SAID TO WATCH WERE THE YOU'RE GOING YOU UNWANTED PEASANT.''the rude stranger said.''

excuse me~~ but who died and made you the king huh!?

my dad did and thank you for acknowledging my king like presence but right now i the king those not need a joker right now so come back when i need one okay peasant.''said the stranger.''

oh! and by the way those clothes are horrible and i suggest that you should rob more for at least to have decent clothing you know.''the stranger says while walking away.''

oh and i almost forgot the name is woobin for you to know the name of the god you'll be worshiping bye bye now my peasant.'' says woobin as he walks away.''

w-what in the actual just happen did that guy just did he just.. okay i just met this wong won whatever his name is and i already dont like him like !! I FREAKING HATE HIM SO ING MUCH!!! Aaahh!!!!!!.''jongsuk ruffles his hair while cutely stomping his feet on the ground.''

sight something tells me that i'm not gona like this school.''jongsuk says while he walks in to the school.''

okay lets see ah! excuse me but can you tell me where can i find this class.'' jongsuk asked to a girl behind the desk.''

yeah sure let me see hnm oh! you're just in luck your first class is my class room so just follow me and i'll take you there.''said the girl

wait hold on a second you're the teacher??? but you look so young to be one i thought that you were a student here!?

Oh! well thank you i get that alot i'm sandara park but you can call me miss

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter