His honesty

When he said it's OVER.

"Kill me with the TRUTH but never ever comfort me with a LIE." 

That's my principle in life..

I want Jooheon to be honest with me all the time but I never knew the day that I will wish he was lying would come so soon.

Breaking my heart into pieces..

Breaking my whole being to pieces..

Breaking my whole world apart.. That's the prize that I got when he did nothing but to be honest to me. 

"Honesty" All along that's what I believe would keep our love rolling. I never thought that would end what we have.

 

 

 

Jooheon.. He was my childhood friend his parents are the major sponsor of the orphanage I was in. We've been together since Junior Year, when he confessed. I was out performing at an underground bar that time, performing so that I could buy myself something to eat.

I am an orphan eversince my parents died in a car crash and I was left alone at our house when the people from the orphanage took me. When jooheon became my boyfriend, he's always been so sweet, loyal, honest, caring and loving. He always show me how much he loves me. He was close to perfection. Sometimes I asked God what did I do in my past life to deserve a guy like him.. 

He's every girls ideal guy. While me, he was the only one who thinks I'm pretty, I'm lovable, I'm talented..

He's the only guy who loves me for who I am despite all my imperfections. I'm incomplete, I'm broken.

I'm the kind of girl a guy would never give a second look. I am insecure, I am ill-tempered.

I don't have concrete plans for myself nor for my life.

I'm the kind of girl a guy would not think of bringing to their house and let their parents meet.

 

Yup, I know his parents don't like me for him but despite all of that he still stayed and never left. He told he me he loves me so much... or so I thought.

 

 

 

 

"Riyeon-ah Can we talk?" Jooheon asked as soon as he entered the my small room, my foster parents provided for me before they left away, I have no idea where taking away all the support money the orphanage gave.

 

"Huh? what is it jooheonie?" I asked back smiling at him and ushered him to take a seat.

"Oh sorry I was not able to cook something, I still havent got my money from my job. do you want some water? or juice instead?" I asked.

"Nah, don't bother.. I'm just here.. uh. to talk to you about... about.." He stuttered

"About what?" I asked anticipating what he was about to say.

"Okay, I'll be honest." When he dropped those words I know this talk is something serious. He inhaled deeply and looked into my eyes.

 

 

"I'm breaking up with you.. I'm sorry." 

 

 

 

My body froze, I stopped breathing..It's like everything stopped when he uttered those words. Those words I never thought I would hear from him.

I can feel my heart, it's in pain and the pain is unbearable.

I was just looking at him who was staring back at me. I have no strenght to open my mouth. How can a simple words crash me into pieces and kill me so much?

When everything sinked into my head, that's when my tears fell down..

"W-why?" That's the only thing I manage to say.

"I...I can't do this anymore Riyeon.. Everything's messed up.."


What went wrong? I thought he loves me so much.. I thought what we have was perfect. What went wrong?

 

That's it I broke down infront of him and he just stayed their looking at me.

 

"What did I do? have I done something you did not liked? What is it? Tell me? please." I pleaded, as I tried to hold his hands which he swatted away.

 

"It's my parents Riyeon-ah.. They are asking me to break up with you because you're a mess and you're not good enough for me." He said as he looked away.

 

How can he say that? How can he be so honest in hurting me into pieces?

 

"You're a coward Joheon.. I thought you love me.. You promised. You promised you'll never listen to what they'll say.. I thought we're in this together??!" I shook my head and stood up.

 

How can he do that? How can he have the power of completing me and breaking me into pieces?

 

"I'm sorry but I can't go against my family.. They are my family.. But believe Riyeon-ah I love you so much.." he said and he finally took my hand which this time I tried getting away from his grip. 

"I know they are your family.. I was not asking you to go against them.. I'm just asking you to stand up for what we have.. and you can't." I shook my head.

"Be honest Jooheon. Be honest, is that really the reason?" I asked.

 

 

Seconds passed and he stayed quiet... I was just staring at him waiting.. waiting for him to honestly say infront of my face the real reason..

 

 

"I'm just tired keeping up with your life.. Everything in you is just messed up.. I tried Riyeon, I treid but I cannot do this anymore. I guess I'm not really in love you.." he bowed down his head and his grip from my hand loosen.

 

"How can you do that? How can you say a lie and the truth at the same time? How can that both kill me at the same time?" how can you do that jooheon.

"I'm sorry.."

"no.." I whispered and looked in his eyes.

Kneeling down in front of him, "NO! JOOHEON! DON'T... I promised I'll change.. I'll work hard.. I'll study hard.. I'll change for you.. please.. Just stay. Don't leave me. I can't afford to lose you.. I can't. please." I pleaded as I knelt infront of him. He just shooks his head and got up. I tried holding his hand and he swatted it away. I tried holding his feet which made him stop. "Please. Jooheon-ah don't do this."

 

"No. Jung Riyeon. Stop doing this. I'm done."

 

 

 

and he went out. Out from my house. Out from my grip. Out from my life.

All my life I was dependent on him.. 

I believed in him so much.. 

When we first met his honesty gained my trust but in the end his honesty broke my trust.

I guess It was my fault.. I trusted him so much.. I loved him so much..

I let him enter my life and took over. I let him rule my world.

It was wrong, to plead for him to stay but I still did because I love him..

It was deafening to hear his honesty. I never thought the day that I would want for him to say lies instead, would come so soon.

Things really happen unexpectedly. The day that we met happened unexpectedly, He entered my life when I thought I would be forever alone. He broke me into pieces when I thought everything's going on perfectly..

 

Hearing lies hurts but the truth's worst..

 

He honestly said he got tired dealing with me, my s and my life.

 

 

END.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. I hope you guys liked this although it is a short one. Please leave a comment it will help me alot, subscribe and upvote if you like thank you :) Gomawo yorubun!