The forbidden

Drabbles Myunggyu/Gyusoo

It is a very short drabble. I'm working on a longer story, so please do not despair, I am slow hehe

 

 

Myungsoo and Sunggyu  have kept their relationship a secret, even from their own friends. Myungsoo is about to graduate college and Sunggyu, his older brother is the owner of the company Kim Corporation. Both were orphaned when they were teenagers, they were very difficult times.

Ah ... ah ... Myungsoo moaned with pleasure as powerful s. Ah ... hm ... more ... please Gyu ... more ...

Sunggyu obeyed cheerfully. He pulled and got his big hard thick inside the tight little pink and his brother hole. He soon found the sweet spot of your dongsaeng and began to torture him with his deep s.

Ah ... my Gyu Gyu ... ... ah ... please ... I can not take it anymore ... The child dug her nails into his skin pale and delicate scratches leaving his brother, he wrapped his arms around of the largest and legs at the waist neck to deepen the attacks. Sunggyu desperately kiss Myungsoo in a warm and loving kiss, he her neck and chest, leaving visible marks claiming what is theirs. Minutes later threw his essence Myung staining both bodies. Sunggyu with some fuller the hole in his dongsaeng s, felt the inner walls of Myungsoo squeeze his big absorbing all his seed. Myungsoo begins to feel his heavy eyelids and before falling to dreamland whispers words loud enough for his brother.

I love you with all my heart brother ...

Sunggyu smiles stupidly and kissing her precious jewel to say this: And I also I love you my precious brother ...