Ordinary Morning at the Lee’s House

I Will Serve the Lee Family With My Life

" Master Hongbin.......Master Hongbin....its time for you to wake up my lord."

Hongbin winced as the bright sunlight flashed through his room as his butler opened the curtain. He slowly opened one eye and was met with his smiling butler.

" Good morning Master Hongbin. Did you have a pleasant dream?" Hongbin rubbed his still tired eyes and sat up in his large bed. His butler immedintly rushed over to pulled his covers down so his master can sit up comfortably. Hongbin moved so his feet was dangling off the side of his bed. He held out both of his arms and motioned for his butler to start dressing him. His butler nodded and slowly started to unbotton his shirt.

"..... I had a nightmare again, the same one."

His butler stopped as his hands were about to unbotton the last button. " The one that has been haunting you since you were a child my lord?"

Hongbin nodded with a slight frown. His butler chuckled as he pulled down his master's shirt. " You're a little too old to be scared of clowns Master."

Hongbin glared at him. " Shut your mouth Leo."

Leo bit his lips to hide his smile. " I apologize." Hongbin ran his fingers through his light brown hair as he waited for his butler to finish dressing him. Leo stood up and dusted off his suit and held out his hand. Hongbin grabbed his hand as Leo helped him stand up. Hongbin pointed to his face as Leo reached down on his dresser to place his dark rimmed glasses on Hongbin's face.

" You have a busy day today Master Hongbin. Lessons with Mr.Park after lunch and as you requested I have cleaned the game room for you to play with Ravi."

Hongbin groaned. " I don't like that old fart, fire him Leo." Leo chuckled. " I can't fire him, your father picked Mr. Park specifically to teach you at home instead of joining your peers at the private highschool. If I remember correctly you only spend one week at the highschool but had to leave since you kept ordering around the other students."

Hongbin clicked his tongue and opened his bedroom door, his butler following right behind him. " My old man doesn't even care about me, he only wants to keep me here so i don't ruin the family name." Hongbin turned around as he felt a hand on his shoulder. " Smile Master Hongbin, you look very handsome when you do."

Hongbin turned his head to hide his blush and walked faster, ignoring the butlers laugh.

" Shut up Leo, are you going to keep being annyoing or are you going to make my breakfast?"

Leo laughed into his fist, his eyes filled with affection towards his master. " I'm right on it my lord."


Hongbin glanced behind him and watched Leo head back to the kitchen. He stuck out his tongue at him. " Tsk...just becuase he's been my butler since I was a kid he thinks he has the right to tease me. I'll show him." He rubbed his hands evily already thinking about all the ways he was going to get back at Leo for his teasing.

He heard voices outside and walked to the window. His father, the CEO of the Lee Company, was heading out again for who knows where and like usually doesn't even spare his son a glance as he heads to a different country for weeks.

" Stupid old man." Hongbin reached out to touch the window, angrily placed his forehead on the window. Even though he was already 18, the pain of being left alone by his father still affected him. He opened his eyes and met eyes with his father's secretary who was waving at him standing next to the car. Hongbin slowly brought his hand up and gave a shy wave. The secretary beamed and yelled out. " Good morning Master Hongbin!"

Hongbin blushed for the second time this morning and looked to his father who was yelling into his phone. What was he expecting? That his dad would greet him too? The secretary must have notioced his change of mood and all of a sudden started to jump up and to get his attention.

Hongbin chuckled and lightly smiled as he opened the window. " Good morning Hakyeon hyung."

Hakyeon leaned against the car and grinned. " Your bed hair looks adorable."

Hongbin immediately ran his fingers throug his hair trying to flaten down the parts that were sticking up. " Stupid butler why didn't he tell me?"

Hakyeon was about to say something else when Hongbin's father called his name. Hakyeon bowed and looked back at Hongbin one last time before he were to go with his boss for work. He waved one last time.

" Check your desk. Well I'm off Master Hongbin, I'll see you when I get back!" Hongbin watched as Hakyeon got into the car with his father and drove away. He pouted. " I was hoping to tell hyung about my A on my history test."

He remembered that he told him to check his desk and made his way to his study room. He opened the door, his study room was more like a library since every wall was filled with books. Their was only one picture in the room that was on his desk, it was a younger him standing next to a younger Leo and Hakyeon. He sat in his chair and opened the drawer looking for what Hakyeon had left him. He picked up a rolled up piece of paper and almost died when he saw the words Park Hyo Shin on the back. He kissed the paper. " Thank you Hakyeon Hyung." He unrolled the paper and read the words on it out loud. " Gotcha!" The paper was blank and only had to words gotcha on it. Hongbin angrily crumbled up the paper and threw it across the room.

He slammed his fist on his desk. " LEO I ORDER YOU TO KILL HAKYEON!"

Leo opened the door to the study room with a plate of food and set it down on his desk. He calmy nodded. " How would you like him to be killed my lord?"

Hongbin angrily ate his cereal. " Dunk his head in lava."