End

It hurts.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jiyong I love you" I told him early in the morning as soon as I wake up, seeing him looking back at me with eyes of a lovable boyfriend that he is. I gently put my palms on his warm cheeks, ready to give him my usual good morning kiss but he was faster than me and smooches my lips before he shows that radiating smile he has.

"I love you more, Seungri-ah" he said lovingly and oh god! I couldn't ask for more but to stay like this forever. He wraps his arms around me and made me feel safe, loved and precious all at the same time.

I giggled, I couldn't help it! I am madly in love with him. "That's imposible" I replied. It was true, I don't think that someone has higher level of love than my love for him,  because I believe my love is on the highest peak.

Jiyong and I have been together for 10 months already but everytime I look at him, the feeling of the first time I met him is creeping up to my heart and it makes it flutter so much. Sometimes I think this feeling is the one that will kill me.

"Let's be together forever" he whispered against my skin, I feel the vibration of his voice and it sends tingling sensation on my spine. I admit, I am addicted to his voice and I am deeply in love with everything he does. Everything he is. I just snuggled against his chest as a bodily reply. Yes, I will be with you forever.

As much as I love Jiyong, of course there are still some rocks on our way. I mean, boulders! It's hard to pass through it. But I will make it, I believe I can. His mom will soon accept our relationship and we will make it to his "together forever" promise.

His mom, a socialist and likes degrading people, is not amused when Jiyong introduced me to her as his boyfriend. Well at first I thought she is. She keeps smiling at Jiyong and I on our dinner with her. She even hold my hand and told me that she's glad that Jiyong found me. Not long when Jiyong went out to pick up an urgent call, his mother's sweet aura fell and she frowned at me.

"You are not suitable for my son!" She shouted, piercing my heart with her sharp words. My body trembled with what I heard.

"You're disgusting!" She continued and all I can do is to pray that Jiyong will come back quick. I need his warmth. I need his soothing touch on my hand and I wanna hear his sweet voice. Seconds turns into minutes and minutes feels like forever. I was sweating a cold one and his mother was glaring at me.

"Can you even buy suitable clothes?" I looked at myself and I was about to cry. It's a fact. I can't buy suitable clothes. My father is a farmer and he's in Jeju. My mother doesn't have work at all and my expenses are covered because I have a part-time job here in Seoul.

"Look at you, you look like an ugly duckling. You don't belong here." She commented once again and I've never been humiliated this much in my whole life. 

"I would have accepted you if atleast you're rich." She dropped her last bomb making me stood on my seat, ready to leave. But then Jiyong, my angel and savior Jiyong had came.

"Baby?" He asked worriedly as he looked at my horrified face. He went closer to cup my cheeks and made me look at him. That was it, my tears flowed nonstop and he had that very worried face.

"What happened?" He asked his mom and when I saw her, her usual motherly smile is back.

"Honey, I think Seungri becomes emotional when we talked about his parents" The wicked mother said and Jiyong faced me again. He embraced me so tight, softly planting kisses to my forehead and cheeks.

The dinner went on and I stayed silently. My always worried Jiyong noticed it and decided to call it a day. We went back home but I didn't say a word. I promised myself that I will become successful to be someone who is worth for Jiyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter