I: Rough Beginnings

Dongsaeng, Saranghae!!

Here at our beach house. It's super hot right now. 

 

"I like you" I remembered that I said those three words to my hoobae. Oh. memories of summer.

 

*Flashback

 

"My name is Son Naeun and welcome freshmen! I am your student body president" Time passed by so quickly. I remember I was still a freshmen back then. Now I'm a graduating student. I hope so.

 

As I've explained everything I have to explain, they went to their classrooms.

 

"Yah Naeun ya!! I missed you!!" It's Eunji. I missed her a lot. She has been so busy with her summer job.

 

"I missed you too and your silly accent"

 

"It's not silly" then we ran around the auditorium. Haha. 

 

"I'm exhausted. It's your fault"

 

"Me? hahaha. Admit it. Your accent is silly"

 

"Whatever" 

 

"Wanna go to class?"

 

"Sure"

 

We went to our classroom. It's in the third floor. I knew it was a bad thing to run around the auditorium but I still did it. Before making it to the stairs, we walked by the corridors of the freshmen and I saw students fighting. 

 

"What is happening here?"

 

"Naeun Sunbae. They are fighting just because of a game" a student told me.

 

"Detention. After class" I told them. Such naughty kids. First day of class for pete's sake.

 

*after class

 

"You know the reason you're here right"

 

"Yes ma'am" 

 

"You! mister.."

 

"Zelo"

 

"Mister Zelo. Just because you're a kpop idol you can do things like fighting and anything. You're an idol yet at the same time still a student. You should respect the rules of the school"

 

"Whatever" the nerve of this guy!!!

 

"What did you just say?" 

 

"Whatever? are you deaf? I don't care you're a nagger"

 

"how dare you?"

 

"Tsk" the he sat comfortably. He is so arrogant. He is so mean. All the mean things I can say.

 

"It's already time. May we go home now? I have a busy schedule."

 

Can I curse an Idol?

 

*at home

 

"So how's school?"

 

"I almost got a fight with a kpop Idol."

 

"What? Did he do something to you?" Then I told my mommy about everything.

 

"It's alright Naeun. He is young that's why he is in a rebel stage of his life"

 

"Thanks mom. Goodnight"

 

"Goodnight"

 

*The next day

 

"Naeun-ssi. The principal wants to talk you"

 

Did I do something wrong? Is it because of what happened yesterday? Am I being expelled? I hope not. Lord guide me please!!

 

I entered the principal's office and I'm surprised that Zelo is there. Psh.

 

"Yes sir Yang?"

 

"I have an important assignment for you. Since you are the student body president, I want you to be Zelo's buddy. Since he will always be absent because of the activities he has."

 

"Sir I object. Why me? I'm a third year student. He is a freshman. How can I help him? Why can't you just pick someone from his class?"

 

"I'm sorry miss Naeun but it is a request from his agency. You know that their ceo is a major stockholder of our school" 

 

"Okay sir."

 

I saw Zelo gave me a smirk. I will hit his handsome face. Wait.. did I say handsome? I mean hideous. Just because he is an Idol he will torture me.

 

"Okay, head now to your class"

 

We got out of the office

 

"Noona. You know why I chose you?"

 

"What?" I'm irritated

 

"Because you already hate me. Unlike my classmates who are almost obsessed with me, I know we can get along haha. So ironic" is he crazy? tell me. I'll bring him to where he belongs

 

"Okay I'll head to my class now"

 

"Wait" did he just grabbed my hand? why did my heart skipped a beat?

 

"Don't forget about those arrangements. I'll start having absents because of our new song. So you better do your job"

 

"This is not a job cause I'm not being paid. Don't think just because I'm your buddy you can enslave me. If you'll excuse me, I have classes to go to"

 

Ugh! It was just a simple skinship. why did my heart skipped a beat?

 

*To be continued

 

note: I changed my mind. This will be a short story. 2-5 chapters