chapter 4

Move
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, yoongi woke up quite late; around 3pm. He took a bath since his body fely a bit uncomfortable since he didn’t shower last night. Once he showered, he wore some  cloth and walk to the kitchen, looking for foods. However his heart felt really uneasy right now and he doesn’t even know why. He ignored the feelings and took some bread to eat. Soon he could see namjoon were walking towards the kitchen and once he took something he sat to the couch beside yoongi. Namjoon was drinking a can of cola, yoongi kept observing him since he felt like namjoon is trying to pull a revenge to him now. Namjoon gaze met with his/ and namjoon spluttered his water out of his mouth before laughing hysterically.

Huh? Whats so funny?

Yoongi acts to ignore namjoon(but actually he’s really curious why namjoon laughed that hard). Before namjoon went out of his sight, namjoon said “you are really a pabo now hyung” namjoon took another glance at him before laughing all the way to the front door.

Seriously wtf? Is he looking funny or something? Yoongi felt his face, theres nothing wrong’ his eyebrows are still  perfevtly lined and his lips are moist and nice. His nose? Well it isn’t bigger, just the normal size. Omg hair!!! Yoongi thought. He felt his hair and his hair are not falling out. So why did namjoon laughed that hard on him?

“you are really a pabo now hyung”

Yoongi thought about it again, maybe namjoon was just fooling around.

Yoongi did his daily routine; composing songs,eat,sleep. Yeah that is how boring his life is. He sighed. He texted jimin to go out with the younger but jimin said that he was sorry because he got something to do tonight plus he will be busy for the whole week since he is having an exam. Basically the only friend he have here is jimin and that explains why he’s rotting now.

“hyung! Hahaha what are you daydreaming about? Namjoon?” donghyuk took a seat beside him.

“I was just watc-“ wait… did donghyuk just say namjoon?

“w-what did you say?” yoongi stuttered. Looking at the younger who is now resting his head on yoongi’s shoulder.

“you’re thinking about namjoon?”

Sigh. So it is what he heard. That stupid jinho must’ve told donghyuk about his feelings towards namjoon. He’s mentally cursing that stupid jinho now.

“yahh don’t ever tell namjoon about that!” yoongi slapped donghyuk’s body.

“hahaha don’t worry I wont. Just want to let you know that namjoon’s single, and I think he wouldn’t mind dating with a hot boy like you”

“lets just not talk about this, can we?” yoongi rolled his eyes and tried to focus on the television again. But to no avail since his mind couldn’t stop thinking about namjoon now. So he has a chance to date namjoon..

Donghyuk looked at him and giggled because yoongi is blushing madly right now. Who knows that a cold guy like him could blush over such a small thing.

“ok ok hyung. But do you want to join me tonight?”

Yoongi thought for awhile. Donghyuk and hunchul insisted him to meet with their friends for lots of time but yoongi hesitated the offer since he thought he wouldn’t fit them.

Suddenly donghyuk nudged him “namjoon is going to be there too”

Yoongi sighed and thought about it once again before agreeing. “yea yea ok. But im not going because namjoon is there, its just that im freaking bored today”

But donghyuk still giving him the look and yoongi felt so uncomfortable. “donghyuk… stop looking at me”. Yoongi pushed the younger head away.

“and hyung, you should invite jinho hyung to come here” dongyuk smiled to yoongi.

“why in the world you chat with that stupid guy”

“you gave him my number”

“doesn’t mean you need to reply any nonsense from that annoying guy”

“annoying? I think he’s a nice hyung”

“weirdo” he whispered but donghyuk heard it for sure since they’re really close now.

“lets prepare, hunchul hyung is going to pick us up in 5 minutes” donghyuk left to his room and so does yoongi. Yoongi chose a simple attire; a black hoodie along with a pair of sneakers. He looked at himself at the mirror. Damn he look so fine even with just this. He smirked. Wait-

He brushes his hair. This cant be true….

He wiped his eyes and yes this is all reality.

“ YOU KIM NAMJOON” yoongi shouted from his room. He grabbed his beanie angrily and shoved it into his bag before leaving the house along with donghyuk. Luckily hunchul was already there.

Yoongi gets into the front seat and slammed the door.

“youre not late hunchul hyung, im impressed!” dongyuk said from the back seat

“yea I di-“

“Wow yoongi you look great in blonde” hunchul said as soon as he took a glance at yoongi. Yoongi’s is really pissed off right now.

“wow hyung you dyed to blonde? That’s really daring since you have a pale skin hyung” donghyuk awed

“its not me who dyed it and you shin ing donghyuk why didn’t you tell me that my hair is ing blonde?!” yoongi shouted, its not those guys fault but still he is so ing pissed off at that stupid kim namjoon.

“hyung, you do know that im colour blind right? And who dyed your hair?”

Oh, yoongi felt guilty now but he’s not apologizing since he is so not in the mood right now.

“someone put bleach in my shampoo. And im sure its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter