Reluctant to Kill

Sniper

Eric sighed as he looked at his latest mission and went to tell his two partners the new victims.

"The son of the corrupted CEO of New World Hotel and his two best friends." Eric sat heavily on the couch.

"Why do we have to kill the sons and not the damn CEO?" Dongwan was honestly not happy.

"Yeah, I'd rather snipe the crap out of the CEO than shoot any of them." Junjin huffed. He stood up and lightly punched the wall.

"It's our mission." Eric didn't stood up and left the room, closing the door behind him.

----------

"YOU ARE A DISGRACE!!!" The CEO took the glass of water and splashed Hyesung. Hyesung simply stood in silence.

"I wish I never had a son like you!!!! I wish you were never born! If you were never born, I wouldn't be so disgraced!!!" The CEO was furious again.

"Get out of here!" Hyesung nodded and walked out of the office. He went into his suite and changed into dry clothes, he opened the door to leave to find Andy outside about to knock.

"Can I come in?" Andy gave a pitiful smile. Hyesung gestured him to come in and they both sat down on bed and a sigh was heard.

"What happened this time?" Andy took a pillow and hugged it.

"I helped the cleaner bring the plates to the kitchen. She looked like she was going to break all the plates and maybe her bones, I think they had a massive party in the hotel." Hyesung shrugged his shoulders as he hears a knock outside.

"Probably Minwoo." Hyesung opened the door to see Minwoo with three slices of cakes on three plates and three forks at the side.

"NICE!" Andy lit up and took one of it and ate the cake deliciously.

"Don't drop any crumbs, its hard to clean those up!" Hyesung lectured Andy.

"Hyesung, you're way too kind, that's why you end up helping the cleaners and get scolded by the CEO since 'cleaners work is of low level'." Minwoo spoke and imitated the CEO towards the end.

"We should be kind to everyone." Hyesung spoke as a manner of fact and smiled. He was satisfied being with his two best friends. It wasn't much but he was happy.

----------

Eric, Junjin and dongwan were on the rooftop opposite the hotel. They looked at the hotel, and they knew, they had the perfect view of everything. They could see everything that was happening inside, they could shoot any target who is in the hotel right now. they could kill the target that he was allocated to. There was only one thing why they couldn't at that point.

They left their snipers, other weapons, protective gear and other necessary at the head quarters. 

On purpose.

----------

Hyesung looked out the window, he saw three figures standing at the opposite building. Andy and Minwoo looked out too. They noticed. Their hearts sank. They looked back at each other and silence filled the room for a good 5 minutes. That's when one of them broke the silence with an awkward laugh and said:

"Haven't seen them in a long time."

----------

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I FINALLY UPDATED LOL THANKS FOR SUBSCRIBING I LOVE EVERYONE:)