aren't we supposed to be learning something?

aren't we supposed to be learning something?

Joohyun really does not see anything troubling with Jungshin begging her to tutor him in English because she has scored almost a perfect score in the TOEIC while the rest of her classmates started preparing for their failure during the listening component. It does not bother Joohyun that she would have to take time out of her own schedule to help Jungshin either.

However, it bothers Yonghwa, a lot. He does trust Joohyun, his girlfriend is trustworthy, what he does not trust is evil in human form a.k.a Lee Jungshin who has been flirting with 99% of the school’s female species. Rumors spread fast in a small school like theirs and Yonghwa will not risks.

 

“Do you have any questions regarding the comprehension?” Joohyun turns her copy over, highlighting the points where Jungshin may have trouble in. Jungshin shakes his head, feeling an immense feeling that someone is watching him intently, like there is a-

Thud.

“Yonghwa, stop throwing paper balls at him!”

“He was staring at your face for too long!”

Jungshin turns around to glare at him, watching Yonghwa sticks his tongue out, moving back to his makeshift wall using the library books. “I’m watching you.” He mouths as Joohyun turns back sighing.