Final

Eyes like Milky Way
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The piano melody travels into his ear as he entered the music school. He smiled as he look into the classroom of children through the rectangular window. The door flung open and all the children dashed out, running to their parents.

"How's class?"

"I love Ms Jinri! She is the best piano teacher ever."

Sehun grinned as he overheard the conversation between a young girl and her mum. Walking into the room silently, he slammed his fingers onto the piano keys, earning a yelp from the piano teacher due to sudden loudness.

"Who is that??"

"Guess who?"

The girl with long black wavy hair patted her chest, "Sehun!! You scare me!" She returned to pack her stuff and quickly, Sehun offered to help her. Standing beside her, he smelled the scent of her shampoo from her hair. He loves that scent. 

"Let's go." Sehun slid his hand into hers as he carried her tote bag for her.

"Wait, I need to get my white cane. It's in my bag."

Sehun hooked her arms onto his tightly, "You don't need that when you have me Jinri."

Jinri was born a blind person. She is orphan because her parents had dumped her at an orphanage. Even though she is blind, she is positive in life. Even though she is blind, she is talented. She could play the piano and that truly amazes a lot of people, including her boyfriend, Sehun.

Sehun met Jinri at a music concert. That night, he was sitting at the VIP seats, she shone the brightest among all the performers. Sehun can never forget how her fingers played the piano skillfully, and on top of all, he found himself looking into her sparkling and beautiful eyes the whole night. She stole his heart that night. 

"Jinri, Mr Oh wants to meet you personally."

"Good evening Ms Choi, I felt deeply touched by the way you played the piano earlier on. It was amazing."

"Thank you Mr Oh."

"Call me Sehun, and can I call you Jinri?"

They became friends after that night and they found out that they actually studied in the same university. Jinri majored in Music while Sehun majored in Business. 3 years ago, he asked Jinri to be his girlfriend.

"Jinri, I like you a lot. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"But Sehun, I am blind."

"That's doesn't matter to me Jinri. I love all your imperfections. I will be your eyes and I don't do empty promises."

She said yes. The news of them dating spread through the whole university and everyone was shocked that the perfect Oh Sehun fell in love with the blind girl Choi Jinri. But Sehun didn't care what the others say because he knows in his heart that he loves the beautiful and kind-hearted Jinri.

3 years. They have been together for 3 years. People thought they might not last because of how different they are but they proved otherwise. Their love got stronger every single day. Though they have lovers' fight, they will end up saying sorry and how much they love the each other in each other's arms. Though Jinri faced insecurities when she is with Sehun, Sehun never fails to ensure that he loves her with all his life and says how much he loves staring into her beautiful eyes. 

"Jinri, do you believe in angels?"

Jinri shook her head.

"But I believe in them because I met you."

Jinri broke into laughter.

 

The two of them have arrived at the gathering party for the graduates. It has been a year since they graduated and they truly missed some of their friends. 

"Dude! You are finally here!!"

Jongin, Sehun's best friend in school approached the couple. The boys hugged each other before Jongin greets Jinri. Afterwards, everyone started to crowd around Sehun, causing Jinri to let go of her grip. Sehun was alarmed at the loss of the contact but Jinri assured him that she will be fine waiting for him at a corner.

"Jinri!"

Jinri frowned as she couldn't really make out who was calling her through the voice. The clicking of high heels drew nearer to her and before she knew, she was being pulled into a hug, "Who are you?"

"Jinri, I am Soojung! How can you forget me??"

Jinri's lips curved up and she returned the hug. Soojung was her only friend in school. Jinri plays the piano and Soojung plays the clarinet. They were good friends, until Soojung left Korea for further studies in States, they lost contact. Jinri felt devastated at the loss of a good friend but was glad to have her back now.

"I miss you Soojung."

"Same here Jinri! You are still as pretty as ever. What have you been doing recently?"

"I am a piano teacher in a music school. Actually, Sehun opened that music school for me."

A tint of redness rose on Jinri's cheeks. Soojung held Jinri's arms and together, they walked over to a less crowded area.

"That's so sweet! How I wish I could meet someone who love me too! Jinri, I am so happy for you and Sehun. You two must last alright?"

Soojung pulled Jinri into a hug before two voices traveled to their ears.

"Sehun and Jinri made a great pair"

"But don't you think that Jinri held Sehun back? Sehun wouldn't let Jinri go out of his sight except when they are at work and he can't do a lot of other things with Jinri. Sehun should get a normal girlfriend.... Jinri is a nice girl, but Sehun shouldn't sacrifice everything for her."

Jinri's heart sank when she heard those words. She could recognise the voices, they belonged to Sehuns' friends, Suho and Chanyeol. Even though their relationship got stronger, Jinri has never once felt that she is not a burden to Sehun. Indeed Sehun has sacrificed a lot for Jinri, Sehun can't have date with Jinri at crowded places, Sehun rarely meet his friends after they dated, Sehun gave up studying in England because of Jinri. Sehun can do much more if he likes a normal girl.

Will Sehun be happier without her? 

"Jinri is not a burden to Sehun," Soojung commented abruptly, causing the guys to stare at Jinri in shock, "As long as they love each other, Jinri is never a burden."

 

The couple is now lying on the grass field near their apartment after they left the party when it ended. 

"You have been very quiet since the just now. Did something happen?"

Sehun lied slide way and pro his head with his elbow, staring at his beloved girlfriend a level higher than Jinri. 

Jinri shook her head, "Nothing happens Hun..."

Sehun likes it when Jinri called hims Hun. It's a nickname that only Jinri call use. 

"Jinri, I know you long enough to know what is in your mind. Tell me what's wrong. 

He caressed her face, as if erasing the gloom. 

"Hun, tell me how many stars are there tonight."

"But I lost count of them because I was busy looking into your beautiful eyes."

Sehun is the best thing Jinri has ever had. He always make her smile.

"Sehun, why are you so cheesy??"

He kissed her knuckles, "Because I love you, now tell me what's wrong."

Jinri's smile faded, "Hun," she called softly, "Will you be happier without me?"

"No." Sehun answered with a soft but stern voice. 

"Really?" 

"Jinri, I feel devastated that you doubt my love for you. Baby, you know much I love you, how much you mean to me. How do you expect me to be okay if you leave me? I will die. Jinri, did someone said something to you just now?" 

This time, a frown formed on Sehun's face but Jinri couldn't see. But she could feel it, so she reached out to ease the lines on his forehead.

"No one-"

He cut her, "Jinri. I am serious. Who?"

Jinri let out a desperate sign, "I overheard Suho and Chanyeol saying that you should be with a girl that is normal and how much I am a burden to you, which I think it's true..."

Before Jinri could finish, Sehun's lips found its way to her lips.

"Jinri, that's what they think but not me. You are never a burden. I don't want any other girl except you. You are my future wife, the future mother of our children, you will be my princess forever. Nothing will stop us from being together. Jinri, I love you and please trust that I will never stop loving you. Please..."

He circled his arms around the girl and kissed her cheeks, he was begging her to stay. How can Jinri just listen to people who have no idea how much they gone through in this relationship and doubt his love for her?

"I love you too Sehun..."

 

After a long day, the couple finally headed back to their apartment. After they graduated, they decided to rent an apartment and live together. They do everything together at home - they eat together, they watch TV together, they brush their teeth together, they clean the house together and they sleep together. They have too much memories with them and they can't let go of each other.

Jinri extended her arms to find the lotion that is on the nightstand when Sehun grabbed it for her. 

"Now you know how much you need me baby, you can't leave me."

Jinri chuckled, she could sense the tease in his voice. Jinri was applying the lotion on her arms when Sehun wrapped his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulder, closing his eyes to inhale the scent of her shower gel.

"Jinri..."

"Hmm?"

Without replying her, he slammed his lips on hers and kissed her passionately. The kiss got rougher as he hovered above his girlfriend and she s her arms around his neck. Sehun trailed his lips down on her neck and her fair skin. 

"Sehun..." Jinri let out a moan. She was by this action of his. Although it was a little painful as his teeth marked her neck, she enjoyed that pleasure the Sehun is giving her.

"I love you Jinri." He raised his head up and kissed her forehead, breathing heavily at her face. Sehun gulped as his fingers traveled to the buttons of Jinri's pyjamas, "Can I?"

Jinri nodded with a reddened face. 

"You sure? I don't want to force you princess. It's your first time afterall." 

Sehun was praying that Jinri would not reject him because if she said no, he had to go to the bathroom and complete his business. 

"As long as I am doing it with you, I am very sure." She heaved.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter