Move

Our Fate

 

 

"Kwangi-ya,are you ready?" The boy humming while packing the last things.He stare the duffel bag and other bags.Everything are ready.But his mind was thinking whether he fit there.He is not ready to live with his aunt,not without his mom.

After his father's dead,his mother only focusing on family business,a restaurant near their house.But it isn't enough to pay everything to send him to highschool.Suddenly,one of his aunt(he didn't really know her)came to their house,asking for changing Gikwang's life to a better one.

At first,he refused to go with his aunt.He don't want to leave his belove mother.But then he agree because thinking of how difficult she raised him alone,3 years after his father's dead.

Gikwang's aunt live in Gangnam.Not marry yet since her first boyfriend leave her.But her young brother,Lee Yong Jun,stay together with her,4 years old than Gikwang.His aunt work as a business woman,really success.And of course,she's very,very rich.

Gikwang awoke from his reverie.He put his things into car's boot before greet his mom for the last time.

The journey to Seoul took 30 minutes before we arrive at a elite resident area in Gangnam.

"Yeah,we arrived.Gikwang-ah,this is my house.Let me introduce you to my brother." the house compound was so big yet so quiet.

"Yong Jun-ah,we're home.Gikwang's here.Kwangi-ya,you seat first,i want to see Yong Jun." She's going upstair,maybe to call him.

 

Gikwang POV

I'm going to school tomorrow.Nervous?More than that.All the school's fee aunt's paid and she'll send me to school before sending Yong Jun to college.Actually,he don't take the license yet..spoiled,huh?

"Hey,you're Gikwang right?" A voice appeared from far.Well,a bit handsome and tall.About 181cm,i guessed.

We had a nice conversation together with aunt until dinner time.Well,everything was going well so far.

Honestly,i'm a bit regret..

 

 

 ----------------------------------------------------------------

=_=

So far the plot is boring right,i know..

Wait for next plots.

Thank you for reading my fanfic.