Surprised to meet you here

Love's Limit
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haaaa.. Nothing interesting is going on in my life. I looked around the room as I looked at all my friends with their boyfriends. Why can't I get a boyfriend? Ughh whatever! I should just go for a walk.
Me: Hey, guys, I'm going to out for a bit. Call me if something happens or if you need something, k?
Them: But this is a party for your birthday. You can't leave when you're the birthday girl!
Me: Don't worry.. I won't be out long.
They were calling to me but I didn't want to be there so I pretended to not hear and continued to walk out. I didn't really come out with a place in mind but I still continued to walk in a random direction. After a few minutes, I ended up at the Han River. I took out my phone and saw a few texts and missed calls from my friends. Leaning against the rail, I texted my best friend that I was okay and that I would be back in a few minutes so they didn't need to worry and have fun. I looked at the river and it helped me relax and just forget about everything that had happened recently. There was no one there at the time because it was so late at night and it was a holiday. It was so quiet that I really felt comfortable. Without even realizing it, I had begun to sing a song to myself, I knew if there were people around, I would never do this. Suddenly, I came to my sense and checked the time. I had been here for nearly 2 hours and I had gotten more calls and texts, that I didn't even notice. I turned around and was about to walk towards my house when..
Me: Oh my gosh.. Sorry you scared me.
I let out a sigh of relief. Then when I looked at the person standing in front of me, I realized that I had seen this person before but I couldn't put my finger on it. Well to be honest, I couldn't remember her name.
??: Hey, what song were you singing?
Me: Huh? what song? Uhm it's not really a song.. I sorta just start singing random words and things when I feel completely comfortable.
??: Oh.. Dang.. I wanted to hear the rest of it. Anyways, why are you out here so late and on a holiday at that?
I looked as she asked me this and her name finally came to me. How did I forget?! HOLD UP. HOLD UP. WHY IS A CELEBRITY HERE. WAIT NO WHY IS SHE TALKING TO ME?! 
Me: Uhm.. I'm sorry to ask this while we're in a middle of a conversation, but aren't you f(x)'s Amber?
Amber: Oh yeah I am. Sorry that I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Ambe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter