please be safe, baby

I love you and I want you back

 

Today, Jiyoon is working as usual. But she has the feeling that something is wrong. She locked the door. She turned off all the stoves at home. She sent Bora to Sungjong. Sungjong was the only one at home, there were no classes in college today. Sunggyu left home early in the morning to meet his sister that just arrived from the US.

 

“Oh yes, I should call Sungjong so I can talk to my little baby!”, Jiyoon said to herself. Maybe after listening to Bora's voice, she could calm down again. Bora can only speak few words, but she's really talkative. No one can really understand what she's saying most of time. That child.

 

“Hello Sungjong ah..!”, asked Jiyoon as soon as she heard him answering the phone.

 

“ohh Nuna, what's up??”, replied Sungjong.

 

“What are you doing? Have you had lunch? Is Bora being naughty today?”, asked Jiyoon cheerfully.

 

“ohh I had lunch. So did Bora. She ate so much today! Hehe she's here with me, we're outside, i'm washing the bedsheets and blankets. I can't even count on this hyungs!!”, replied Sungjong long.

 

“hehe it's okay then, kiss Bora for me. I'm sure she'll have fun playing with the water! It's getting really hot now you know.. Ok Sungjong, talk to you later!”, replied Jiyoon. Both her and Bora are the luckiest people in the world. Surrounded by lovely people. Jiyoon can't ever ask for more. Jiyoon feels slightly better. She continues her work.

 

30 minutes later her phone rings. It's Sungjong.

“Hello Sungjong ahh.. why?”, asked Jiyoon. She finds it a bit weird when Sungjong called her. They rarely call her when she's at work.

 

“Nuna!!! I am really sorry but she's not here. I was hanging the blankets and when I turned, she wasn't there. I put her there on the chair, and she was playing with her toys, and suddenly she's gone. Oh my god, what should I do. I searched for her the entire neighbourhood. I couldn't find her! Where is she Nuna!!???”, Sungjong was not breathing at all when he explained everything to Jiyoon. He was really nervous and he did not know what to do. No one's at home and he hasn't got any car.

 

Jiyoon was speechless. She knew he was talking about Bora. Her hands were shaking and she quickly called Sunggyu. Sunggyu was on his way home but as soon as he heard Jiyoon, he said he'll come and pick Jiyoon up from work.

 

“I should call Woohyun, maybe he's taking her somewhere”, said Jiyoon to herself while she's waiting for Sunggyu. Woohyun didn't pick his phone. “WHERE IS HE!!!???”, said Jiyoon who is worried sick. She called Woohyun for 10 times already and there were no answers. She left few messages on the phone.

 

“Damn it, where is Bora??”, Sunggyu smacked the steerings with frustration as they wondered around the neighbourhood for more than an hour. Jiyoon was crying and she continuously called Woohyun's phone.

 

“Still no answer?”, asked Sunggyu. He sorta knew it's Woohyun who took Bora away. But he could've at least ask for permission or answer the ing phone. He's getting really mad and out of control.

 

“Let's go find him at his house”, said Sunggyu. Jiyoon nodded weakly. She really hopes Bora's in safe hands.

 

“Please let Bora be with Woohyun..”, said Jiyoon quietly. She felt so hopeless and only Woohyun her last chance.