Chapter 15

Special Unit Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 15
“Yoongi! Yoongi! Are you okay?” She tried to keep her voice down, but Yoongi was knocked out cold. She reached out to begin loosening the knots around his wrist until she heard footsteps.
“Y/n, stop right there,” Youngjae called out, shutting the door behind him. Y/n stood up in front of Yoongi, eyes looking at him.
“Don’t try to stop me , Youngjae. Please.” Y/n pleaded. Youngjae shook his head.
“I can’t do that, Y/n. it’s too late now.” He whispered, walking forward. Y/n clenched her jaw. She would have to give everything here. As soon as he was close enough, she punched him in the jaw, sending him flying back into a bookshelf.
 He lurched forward, wiping away the blood and tackled her down, straddling her by her neck. She gasped from the sudden loss of air and rolled her body so she was on top, regaining control. 
He grunted and pushed her off with a kick in her stomach.
“...” She cursed, the pain multiplying by the second. She took her knife out as a last resort, holding it out to him.
“Youngjae, I'm giving you now to decide. Stop this.”
“Stop talking to me like things are the same now.” He yelled in frustration as he took out his own knife and came out her. She dodged his swipe just barely, the metal grazing her cheekbone enough to scratch it. He swung again, cutting her vest off as it slipped away from her body. She grimaced and swung at his side, making him gasp out in pain.
“Youngjae, I’m still giving you a chance!” Y/n begged, tears streaming from her eyes as he doubled over. He shook his head, laughing as he gripped his side.
“Y/n, how many times do I have to tell you? I can’t erase what I've done. I can’t go back to being who you fell in love with. I’m stuck where I am and I can’t go back. Not now.” He was crying now too, sobs wrecking his body.
 He stood up slowly, knife in hand as he swung at her again, hitting just below her rib cage. Y/n choked on the air she was breathing and stepped back, screaming out. The gash was deep and stained her shirt beneath her torn vest red. Youngjae fell to his knees as well, knife dropping from his hands and hiding his face in them.
"Y/n, I don't want to do this anymore, I'm sorry, I can't do this anymore." He cried out. Y/n crawled forward with what little strength she had left, grabbing his hand.
"I'll forgive you if you make this right. Please, Make sure all seven of them are safe."She pleaded, a smile ghosting her lips as she could feel her mind wavering. "Youngjae, you still have time. Help them but don't let them know im in here. It'll distract them."
Youngjae watched as she laid limply on the ground. He had no time left. The gravity of his actions hit him and he had to repent. Quickly, he untied the knots around Yoongi's hands and tried to wake him up.
"Min Yoongi. Min Yoongi!" He shouted, slapping him. His eyes fluttered open, dazed, Yoongi looked at Youngjae curiously.
"What? What's all that noise out there?" He asked hoarsely. Youngjae shook his head grabbing a few guns out of a drawer nearby and putting them in Yoongi's pockets.
"Bangtan raided our hideout. I'm helping you so go quickly." He explained, taking one

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter