Chapter 13

Special Unit Bangtan
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 13

"What?" Namjoon grabbed Y/n's shoulders to steady her, her breathing uneven and shallow. All the other boys shuffled into the living room concerned, curious.
"What's going on? Y/n, are you okay?" Hoseok rubbed her back comfortingly up and down until she could speak.
"Me and Yoongi-- W-we were walking and Yugyeom showed up, telling Yoongi to come with him or Mark would hurt me. Y-yoongi left with them--" She hiccuped. Namjoon's eyes widened as the other boys grew silent.
"Oh my god...." Namjoon mumbled, rubbing his temples. "BOYS! MEETING ROOM NOW! Y/n, you come too, calm down okay?" Namjoon offered her a handkerchief and patted her shoulder.
Y/n sat down, thoughts racing endlessly. She didn't even notice the worried looks from the other boys, or Hoseok who was holding her hand comfortingly, tracing his thumb along her knuckles. She kept thinking if Yoongi was scared, if they were hurting him, torturing him--
"Looks like were starting on this case early. I just alerted the agency that Got7 has one of our member's hostage and requested backup. They should be getting back to me in a bit. We need to sour this city down for where this hideout is so I suggested they send a big group,"
"I'm currently requesting access to all CCTV'S in the areas surrounding the park you visited," Jin added, eyes scanning his computer.
"I don't know why they took Yoongi, but my guess is they want to lure us out," Namjoon breathed, pacing back and forth. "We don't have time to wait, we have to act now. Yoongi has a lot of skills important to their kind of business so my gues is they're going to try to use him, as you guys know about his past."
"Those bastards..." Jimin sighed, clenching his fists. 
"Jin, did you hear back from the agency yet?" Taehyung asked. Jin furrowed his brows, looking at his screen in confusion.
"They denied our request."
"What?" Jungkook jumped up and looked over Jin's shoulder.
"T-that's not possible, they would have to send help, their's no request for denial." Y/n spoke up. "I have to call my grandfather, he wouldn't have denied the request."
"They never make it easy, do they? Were not ing around here." Namjoon started reading the email too. "They won't even let you look at the CCTV's. Do they not want us to find these guys?"
"I'm going." Y/n stood up suddenly. "I'm going up to see my Grandfather, something's up."
"Y/n be careful. Something isn't right here." Hoseok stated.
"I know, but my grandfather isn't answering his cell phone or the texts I sent him." she held up her phone. "Something definitely isn't right."
"Alright, for the meantime, were going to have to manually access the city's CCTV's through Jin. Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung, stay together and begin scouting for their location. Wear disguises so nobody recongnizes you. Hoseok and I will go with Y/n to the head office to go figure this out."
______________________________
"Been a long time since i had to march up here." Namjoon commented as they hopped in the elevator on the main floor. 
"Y/n, you look like death.'' Hoseok commented as he pressed the top floor button. 
"I can't say I care what I look like right now." Y/n muttered, trying to wipe any mascara away from under her eyes.
"We'll get Yoongi back. Don't worry." Hoseok smiled, squeezing her shoulder. 
"Yoongi is  a lot stronger than he looks, too." Namjoon laughed. Y/n nodded, feeling a little better with their cheering up. As the elevator doors opened, they approached the main office and knocked on the door. Y/n furrowed her brows, not hearing a response.
"Let's just go in." Namjoon muttered as he pushed the door open. The only lumination of the large office was the large window showcasing the city lights There was no noise, except for the swivel of a chair.
 "JB was right. You guys are too predictable." 
They all narrowed their eyes to look at the man sitting in the chair, his appearance becoming more and more visible. Y/n's breathing shallowed again. 
"Y-Youngjae?" she stuttered out, walking closer to see him a little better.
"You know him?" Namjoon asked, looking between the both of you. Hoseok was confused as well.
"It's been a long time, Y/n. I missed you." Youngjae spoke simply, stirring a drink he had on his drink as he eyed her carefully. "I'm surprised you haven't heard about my transfer here as next in line?"
"What? Where's my grandfather?" Y/n was getting angrier as things began to make less sense around her.
"Jackson, bring him in please."
"The doors behind them opened as Jackson rolled in her grandfather tied to a chair, knocked out. 
"Grandpa!" Y/n screamed as she was about to run over to him until Namjoon and Hoseok held her back.
"Stay right where you are, he's fine dear. Just a little sleeping medicine. As stated in the rules, if the head is unwell and unable to perform his duty, I take over for the time being. "
Jackson pointed a gun in their direction to reinforce Youngjae's words as he leaned lazily against the chair.
" I don't...Are you working with got7?"
"Y/n..." Youngjae laughed as he sipped his drink and stood up, hands in his pockets as he strolled out to the front of his desk slowly. "When we were dating, you were never this slow thinking. I guess that's what happens when you hang around all those boys."
"Can you stop talking and tell us what's going on?" Namjoon asked. 
"Woah, you dated this guy?" Hoseok muttered, earning a kick from Y/n in the shin.
"Not. The. Time."
"I'm here to warn you. Back off and leave Yoongi with us. I'd disband your little group if you think you have a chance to take us down. Oh, don't think of calling anyone up here to save you," Youngjae motioned to the concealed phone in Y/n's hand. "I said stay still. Drop it please."
"Were not just gonna leave Yoongi with you. He's our family." Y/n sigh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter