Voice

Short drabbles {Navi}

Wonshik's pov

 

I walked down the same way everyday , into the forest that we have always been together. Bringing a rose this time as I went to sit by the same tree everyday like a routine , sighing as i stared into the distance.

'Wonshikie , you're here~'

"Hakyeon ah , i want to be with you but not in this way...im tired of all this already..."

'i know...im sorry that i can't be with you in other ways...'

"I've made up my mind already , Hakyeonie. I'm going to join you soon wait for me..."

'But you have so much things to do...Wonshikie...'

"It's driving me crazy to know that you already left me...and all i hear is only your voice talking to me when i come here..." Wonshik said , breaking down into tears remembering the incident 2 years ago. The day that Hakyeon left the world , leaving him broken and alone.

'Wonshikie?'

"I'll be there soon" Wonshik mumbled as he stood up , leaving the rose by the tree running to the exact spot that took Hakyeon's life.

"Hakyeonie I'm finally going to be with you again..." Wonshik smiled as he took a gun out , shooting himself in his head.

.

.

'Wonshik ah you're finally here...i missed you...'

.

.

 

 

 

 

*gets shot for killing them both*

im sorry i can't help it , forgive me ; A ; 

i know it's longer than 100 words *cough cough* but im bad at keeping within the limit...

*being shameless* please subscribe and upvote if you like this fic (though i guess nobody would ; A ;)