Chapter 08

Us Two, Loved Once
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The other line is already hanged up on Gary, he begin to get confused about what that person just told him over the phone. After Jihyo successful shifted the old lady attention to the food recipes, she comes back to the room and plans to enjoy the breakfast with Gary but he is not in the room anymore. Jihyo immediately gone panic, many thoughts are running through her mind, imagining all kind of scenarios which might happened to Gary. Jihyo looks for every corner of the property, calling Gary's name, hoping he will naswer if he is still nearby. Gary went not too far in the forest for the phone call, so as Jihyo approached he can hears her voice. Jihyo still searching for Gary when she hears Gary's voice from behind and she turns around to confirm his present while Gary is approaching her way holding on his wound. Jihyo just can't be any happier when she see him, she runs to him and hugged him tightly. Her sudden hug gives Gary slight pain on the wound but it is still bearable to him.

Jihyo: Oppa where did you run off to, promise me that you will tell me the next time you go out ok? (tighten her hug a little more)

Gary: A....alasso....... 

Unknowingly, Gary places his hands around her waist and promised her that he wouldn't leave her again. Several minutes later, they finally realized what they are doing and awkwardly break the hug.

Jihyo: Oppa, did I hurt your wound?

Gary: No, not at all.

Jihyo: Let's go back, they might worry if you disappear like this.

Shortly after they come back, Jihyo helps Gary to clean the wound. While Jihyo is collecting Gary's clothes, his phone dropped to the floor. She picks up the phone and planning to return its place when Gary see that from behind and hurriedly comes to take it away from Jihyo.

Gary: Jihyo ah.........

Jihyo: Oppa, is your phone working even we don't have signal here?

Gary: I guess so, this one has a strong signal adopting function.

Jihyo: Then can I use to call JongKook oppa, he must be really worry by now.

Gary: Sure!

Jihyo quickly dialed JongKook's number, he picked up the phone after the first ring.

JongKook: Jihyo ah, where are you, why didn't you pick up my calls? (furious)

Jihyo: Mianha oppa, Gary and I are in the area with no cell phone signal but you don't have to worry, I'm safe!!!!

JongKook: Where are you right now, I will send guards to get you!

Jihyo: Gwenchana oppa, we are heading home soon.

JongKook: Good, come back and we will discuss about this more.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter