Magnetic (It's You, Girl)

Magnetic (It's You, Girl)
Please log in to read the full chapter

Tzuyu leans back against the mirror, catching her breath. She wants to close her eyes and fully immerse herself into the short break that Sana has allowed, but something inside of her is preventing her from doing so. Instead, her line of sight travels across the room, to where the other half of her team is sitting. Her gaze automatically locks onto the shorter of the two, who is currently preoccupied with combing her fingers through her brown and pink curtain of hair.

Within her peripheral vision, Tzuyu can see her team's de facto leader approaching her, eventually lowering herself and sitting beside her. The younger girl doesn't even bother to spare a glance at the older. Her gaze remains where it is now, and Sana will probably assume that she's too tired to even move her head. In reality, Tzuyu doesn't want to look away from Dahyun - she can't. The pull from the other girl is much too strong for her to resist (not that she really tries to resist anyway).

Sana begins talking to her and Tzuyu doesn't really listen. She just hears her, like background noise. "Everyone keeps asking about you, especially the fans we run into every once in a while. There's always someone who will ask, 'Where's the pretty one? The Taiwanese one?'. You're really popular, even amongst the female fans."

Tzuyu hums absentmindedly. This isn't new information to her. She already knows firsthand just how popular she is among fans and even how well-known she is in general (for her looks). On a daily basis, there are entertainment scouts giving her their flyers and cards, strangers on the streets gawking at her as if she isn't human, and of course the people within her usual environment who fawn over her constantly. Wherever Tzuyu goes, it is guaranteed that she will catch the eye of many people.

But Tzuyu doesn't return a single shred of this attention. She maintains and remains in her own distant space, as a seen but unattainable figure. There is, however, one person who she would allow into her personal world - the one person who attracts her so effortlessly.

 

 

"You're really funny."

Dahyun clasps a hand over , trying to contain her laughter. In the chair next to her, Tzuyu lowers her head, using her free hand to adjust the cap on her head so that it covers more of her face. Neither of them want to

Please log in to read the full chapter