Let Me Love You

Not the Only One

The bed slightly creaked as she her side. Her skin crawled as the air conditioner blew its freezing air. She moved the thin sheet above her shoulder. Beside her, the bed creaked more as its other occupant rolled over to her. His arms embraced her waist. 

"Cold?" he asked sleep riden. She nodded her head quietly. In response, he scooted her back against his chest. She gasped in shock. 

"Jungkook oppa..." she muttered in uncertainty. He gradually tightened his grip and leaned his nose in the crook of her neck. He laid light kisses on the back of her neck. 

"Shush, relax." Jungkook attempted to quietly persuade her. She stiffened as she felt the immense heat from his forehead. She turned to face him. 

"Why is your forehead so hot? Are you sick anywhere?" she placed the palm of her hand on his forehead. Her jaw slightly dropped.

"I'm fine," he pleaded weakly, stretching his arm towards her. She removed the sheet from around her and exited the room, "Hani?!" he croaked coughing softly.

"Just wait a second!" she shouted from the living room. She grabbed Jungkook's cellphone from the coffee table, that was covered in random junk food, and called a number. 

"Hello?" the person on the other line greeted with sleepiness embedded in their voice.

"Jin oppa, I think Jungkook is sick."

"What? Sick?"

"Yes."

"Does he have a fever?"

"Yes, what should I do?" Hani asked nervously biting her finger nails. A sighed released from the other side of the line. 

"Stay there with him. I'll be there soon. Crap, that brat."

"Okay." she sighed in relief.  

"And, get a cloth soaked in cold water to bring down his temperature." Jin instructed her. 

"Okay, I understand." she hung up the phone, and flung it on the couch. She sighed dolefully. 

"Hani." Jungkook called for her. Her perked up recognition. Her fist hit her head as she realized her forgetfulness. 

"I'm coming!"


 She rung the doorbell with noticeable apprehension. Her hands became to sweaty as she stood outside the door. It has been several weeks since she stepped foot into the household that raised her during her high school years. Memories bombarded of the two years she lived in the threshold. 

"Who's there?" a somewhat cheerful voice questioned brought her out of her reverie. 

"Mother, it's me." Hani responded in an almost nonexistant voice. The door automatically swung open. A middle aged lady with teary doe eyes appeared. Hani felt tiny tears prickle her eyes. Before she could even process a simple thought, she gravitated into a tight hug. Her tears began to heavy as she heard the lady sob. 

"Hani, my child!" she cried out in sorrow. 

"I'm sorry, mother." 

"Come in, come in." her 'mother' urged her, tugging her hand. They both stepped in and the older lady quickly ran out to get some tissues. She had them settle in the living room. 

"Hani, I knew you felt that way, but not to that extent."

"It's okay, I don't feel like talking about it." Hani stared at her hands. 

"I know, I'm sorry. This is all my fault." the lady grabbed her hands. 

"Mother, it isn't." the lady sighed. 

"So, why did you come back today, my dear daughter?"

"I left a couple things in my old room."

"Is that all?" she asked becoming deflated. 

"No," her head immediately perked up.

"What is it?"

"I wondering if you teach could me to cook?"

"Cook?"

"My friend is sick."

Two hours later

"Jin oppa, Jungkook oppa I'm back." Hani annouced herself with food storage bags in both of her hands. Jin appeared from around the corner with a water bowl in his hand. He was still in his nightwear. His bangs were tied up with a rubber band. He looked as if he kill a person.

"Shush, that brat is finally sleeping." he warned her softly the best way he could while putting the bowl in the kitchen. She tiptoed to next to him. 

"Bummer, I was going to feed him. The food is hot too!" she exclaimed quietly pouting. She began to unpack the food on the counter she had prepared for him. Jin's face completely blanched. 

"You cooked?" he asked staring skeptically at the food. His eyes bounced between her and the food. 

"Yes, and to assauge your worries, my mother made sure that it was safe and tasty to consume."

"Your mother?" 

"Yeah, she's a mother to me and she insists that I call her mother. She always wanted a daughter."

"Oh."

"Hani?" Jungkook sleepily asked. A blanket was wrapped around his head and body. His rosy nose contrasted to the pallor of his skin. He sniffled. 

"Yah, oppa! You should've stayed in bed!" she chided while sighing. She turned him around and led him to his room. 

"I missed you." he mumbled under his breath. She blushed and turned her head away. 

"I was only gone for a couple hours though." she mutteted under her breath, tucking him into bed. He huffed in fustration. 

"Doesn't matter." he interjected with his slightly pale lips puffing outwards into a pout. 

"You must be hungry."

"Of course I'm hungry! Jin hyung didn't cook me anything! I'm the one who is sick and he's acting grumpy and !" he complained.

"Yah, don't say that!" 

"Me acting grumpy?" Jin walked into the room. "I had to put up with your complaining for two ing hours! Shut yo' up! Up here talking bout' being damn hungry! Hungry my !" Jin scolded him like an inflamed gangster. Hani's eyes were opened widely, suprised by his choice of vocabulary. Jungkook only rolled his eyes. 

"Ah, I'll get the food now." Hani said feeling the atmosphere tense almost immediately. 

"No, I'll get the food." Jin left the room. 

"Oppa..."

"What?" Jungkook asked.

She sighed. "Nothing." 

"It is something, what is it?"

"Well, I see where Jin oppa is coming from."

"Ah, sorry."

"Oppa, I'm not the one you say sorry to." she smiled. He reached out and took her hand into his. He pulled her under the blankets he had and wrapped it around them. She hid into his chest. 

"You know, you have a weird effect on me?" she looked at him with unknowing eyes. 

"How?" 

"You managed to turn me into a giant teddy bear." he held her gently, speaking into her hair. She smiled. 

"What? I think you were always a giant teddy bear!" she giggled. He giggled along with her. She lefted her head from his chest. Jungkook softly carressed her red cheek and gently kissed her. As she returned his kiss, he became more frequent with his deliveries until he slowed down to passionate pace. He lightly tugged on her bottom lip for an entrance. Automatically, his tongue slipped past lips and massaged . She moaned quietly. He moved from her lips to her jaw. His teeth became attached to her skin. 

"O-oppa." she whimpered. His lips moved to the side of her neck. Then, the door busted open.

"Yah!" Jin yelled to the top of lungs. He had a kitchen spoon in his hand and a pot top in the other. His eyes were blistering and twitching. They erratically hopped from each other. Hani looked at the ground, not knowing what to say.

"Oh, hyung. Wait." Jungkook slowly removed himself.

"You are dead!"