Hanbyul's Bed

Hanbyul's Bed

"Hanbin, for the last time, I know what I'm doing."

"Will you at least open the instruction manual?" Jiwon's eyes twinkle and roll in playful exasperation.

"Binnie please, if you think you can do any better I'll gladly step out of your way."

"I didn't say that." A low chuckle leaves Hanbin's throat, but is cut short as he sees something out of the corner of his eye. One very ear-shattering squeal made Hanbin jump and Jiwon's smile stretch from ear to ear.

"I thought we told you to wait downstairs." He finds her crouched just around the corner of the door, wide eyes stare up at him, the owner wearing a 'caught red handed' expressions. "Well, since the surprise is ruined anyway…" He sighed, giving her a stern look before being unable to hold his smile back any longer.

"How about you come in and stop your oppa from bugging me?" Giggling wildly, the raven-haired girl pushes her way into the room and latch onto Hanbin's leg. Always shyly inquisitive, the girl reaches out to run her fingers along the metal structure before them.

"Hanbyul, careful."

"Oppa, what is it?" Dark hair frames a face so similar to Hanbin's, it startles Jiwon every time he looks into it. Dark eyes blinking at him, Hanbin kneels down and picks up the untouched instruction manual.

"This is your new princess bed." He holds the manual out for her to see the picture on the front. Two sets of identical noses crinkle, as eyes dance from the picture to Jiwon's pile of metal.

"Oh?" Hanbyul asks, tugging at her brother's collar shirt. "Why doesn't it look like the picture?" Hanbin laughs, hugging the girl close as Jiwon purses his lips.

"Fine, fine. I'll look at the instructions."