Lie And Cry

Lie And Cry
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  ShinHye glance at her watch. She sighed again. 1 am and he still not at home. She take her hand phone inside her handbag and call his number, again. Her eyes getting teary when her call only reach mailbox, again. She lean her back on the chair. She inhaled deeply. 

  Krystal might be right. Enough is enough. She had enough. Maybe she should listen to her parents. 

  'Relationship is worth fighting for but you can't be the only one fighting. '

  She give him her everything and get nothing from him. 

  'I give you one week. If you can have a dinner with him three times, I will cancel our wedding. But if you fail, I guess you should prepare yourself to be Mrs Wu.'

  She just need one night. One more night. But even she give him thousand night, nothing going to change. He will keep repeat the same old mistake. 

  'You should think about us. You not young anymore. You been dating him for 8 years. What are you waiting for?. You know how much we love you. I'm your mother. I want a guy that can take a good care of my daughter. He not the one. '

  Every mother want the best for their child. She know her mother love her so much. Her mother know that she slowly, silently dying inside. 

  'Oppa, don't you think that we should start a family?. '

  She remember how his expression changed when she tell him to start a family. That time she still want to lie. Lie to herself that maybe he need just a little time. Just lie, and let herself cry, cry and cry again. 

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  "Good Morning, oppa. " 

  MinHo almost drop his towel. He didn't expect to see her on early morning like this. He clear his throat when someone walk out from his bathroom. He quickly held ShinHye hand when she walked out from his bedroom. 

  "Dont worry. I will prepare our breakfast. " She said without looking at him. She trying to hold her tears. She push his hand softly and leave them in the room. 

  It's not her first time saw him with another woman. He always have a good reason to make her believe him. Or she know it just a lie, and then she just need to cry. Lie and cry. 

  MinHo close his eyes and inhaled deeply. He make mistake again. He hurt her again. He yanked away Rachel's hand from touching his abs. She laugh at him. Didn't he enjoyed her company last night?. 

  "I thought you told me that I'm hot last night. And you were burning by my touch. " She whisper ily to him. MinHo look back at her with his sharp murderous eyes. 

  "Leave. I don't wanna see you anymore. Last night was a mistake. " Rachel just laugh again. Her friend already tell her about his one night stand habit. She wears her clothes and leave. 

  MinHo take a deep breath and walk to his kitchen. ShinHye still there, cook their breakfast happily. He can hear that she was humming a song while cooking. This strange situation gave goosebumps to him. 

  Someone said if the person get really hurt, they will act like nothing happen but in a blink of an eye, they were gone. He walked faster to her and hugs her tightly from behind. 

  "Oppa, what are you doing?. Can you see what I'm doing right now?. Why don't you wait for... "

  "Im sorry. I'm really sorry. Please don't leave me. " He cut her words. ShinHye laugh listening to him. She kiss his cheek, make him feel something is wrong here. This is not right. 

  "Hit me, yell at me. Please. I know you just pretend that you not mad. You suppose to hit me. Just slap me. You not going to leave me. You are mine. " He cupped her face, looking into her eyes. She was smiling at him. She not angry, she not crying. He know he hurt her badly this time. 

  "Don't get tired with me. Don't give up with our love. I know you going to leave me. I wont let it happen. You not going anywhere today. I'm going to lock you in my house today. " Only God know how fast his heart beat now. Even himself can't believe his heart can beat faster like this. 

  "Deh. I'm not going anywhere today even you push me away. I'm going to stay by your side all day long. But first, I want my morning breakfast. " ShinHye lean closer to him, tiptoeing and press her soft lips on him. She put her arms around his neck, try to remember as much as she can. The feeling when their lip's press tightly. 

  "Good morning love. Why don't you help me make our coffee. Our pancakes will be ready in 10 minutes. " Her smile, her happy face make MinHo confused. She didn't feel angry?. Is it because she know that he will keep doing the same thing. Is that a sign that she finally give up?. 

  "Yahh. Oppa!. Quick. Make our coffee or I will be angry for real. " MinHo nodded like a good boy. What happen to her?. Once MinHo turn his body from facing him, her tears finally running on her cheek. It's hurt, really hurt. She quickly wiped her tears. Everything will be fine, soon. 

  She don't know when was their last time having breakfast together. Once she done with her pancake, she pull MinHo to the living hall. They going to have their breakfast while watching TV. Their first breakfast in the living hall. The first, and the last one. 

  MinHo opened his mouth to let her feed him. She didn't look sad at all. But deep inside his tiny stupid heart, he was sure he already hurt her badly. Which woman can accept his man cheated on her?. 

  Something is missing. 

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  "Oppa, lets play a game. If I win, I can ask one question. If you win, I will make your wish came true. Agree?. " MinHo just agreed without any hesitation. He can't say no when she looking at him with her big shining pretty eyes. 

  "Lets play tail or head. Since this is my game, I will let you choose first. One wish or one question only. You must answer and I will say yes to your wish. " She put the coin on the bed. After MinHo choose tail, ShinHye flipped the coin in the air and caught it before it fall. It's a tail. MinHo grinned happily and do his stupid chicken dance. 

  "Can I keep my wish first?. I really like this game. Lets proceed. I can't wait to win again. " He rubbed his palm, getting excited with the game. This time he let her choose first. ShinHye choose head again. MinHo turn to flipped and caught the coin. 

  "Yesss. I win again. Last round. If I win again, you have to make sure my wish came true. Lets start again. I let you choose first since I won twice. " ShinHye pouted and laugh with his childishness. She choose head again. MinHo try to make her change her mind but she stick with her decision. 

  "See. I told you, I believe my choice. Oppa, I want you to answer my question without lying to me. It doesn't matter if your answer hurt me. I just wanna know the truth. " In a sudden, the happy moment turn to serious one. MinHo set his eyes on her, slowly nodded. 

  "Every time you bring other woman, have you ever think about how I feel?. " MinHo was shock with her question especially when he can see sadness in her eyes. He parted his lips, trying to give the best answer that won't hurt her, at the same time didn't lie to her. 

  He love her, so much that he think that he won't hurt her. He didn't bring all woman he met in the club to home. Rachel is the 5th person, 5th one night stand partner. It just happen, and he didn't plan to keep a relationship with any of them. 

  Did he ever think of her every time he bring them home?. What if she the one that bring guy to her bed?. He might kill that person. He will destroy any guy that dare to touch her. She belong to him. Just by thinking of it make his blood boiling in a second. 

  Slowly, he look up and find her eyes. Finally he understand why did she asked that question. She want him to understand her situation without pushing him to the edge. 

  "Im sorry. "

  He know sorry won't change anything but that the only thing he can do. He pulled her into his embrace, inhaled her sweet calm scent. Something that only her can give him that feeling. A feeling of secured, loved and calm. After so many years, today he realize this woman had sacrifice her own feeling for them. 

  He tighten his arms around her body. He feel so scared. Scared that she will leave him. Scared that the moment he open his eyes, she no longer at his sight. 

  "I love you. Don't ever hate me for my weakness. Please keep loving me. I promise to be a better person. Can I claim my first wish?. " He whisper to her ears. ShinHye nodded softly with her hand caress his back. 

  "I want you. " The three words give shiver throughout her body. ShinHye close her eyes, without looking at him, she nodded again. 

  MinHo know if he didn't take this chance, he will lost her for real. He scoop her body to his arms. He put her body on his bed. He dimmed the light first before join her. 

  She was looking at him, waiting for him. Without any hesitation, MinHo lay down next to her. 

  "This is our first time. I will make it forget able for you. " He said before claim her lips. A soft calm kiss at first before he slowly change it to unstoppable kiss. 

  His lips nibbled her lips softly, her lips, make her moan. He bit her upper lips, make her gasped and parted her sweet lips. He grab the chance to enter his tongue into her sweet addictive mouth. ShinHye moan again when his tongue inside . When his mouth found her tongue, he it softly make ShinHye almost can't breathe. 

  Their kissing session continue until they almost out of breath. MinHo move to her earlobe to let her catch her breath. His tongue her earlobe make her moan louder this time. Her hand grip tightly on the bed sheet. His tongue swept along her jawline to her white milky neck. He want to leave his mark on her but she push him and shook her head. 

  MinHo pulled himself to sitting position before pull ShinHye into the same position. He ped her dress and unhooked her bra. He take off his shirt first before proceed to his lover. This wasn't her first time looking at his perfect body. But this time is different. Looking at him, half make her feel hot in an instant. MinHo pull down her dress, revealing her smooth milky skin that still glowing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter