03. I'm Sorry , I love you

Don't Say Those Words

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Cv3phvP8Ro&ob=av2n

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dduqyv-HCtY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NM3IothOLp8

 

“Why are you saving me instead of her , Hoya?” Haeri asked Hoya.

“You’re my girlfriend.” Hoya answered.

“Then what made her? Your toy?” Hoya looked at Haeri in bewilderment. “I saved you instead of her, Haeri! So don’t talk about her anymore or I’ll regret what was I do.”

“I know you’re regretting now , Hoya.” Before Hoya could say anything , Haeri continued , “just admit it. You love her more than you loved me. I’ve known you for a long time. You’re my boyfriend from high school , I understand you very much. You saved me because of pity , right? I’m sick and weak , that’s why you decided to let go of her for me and gave her to that bastard. You still have plenty of time , Hoya. Save her before that man would do something bad towards her and that’s mean you’ll lose her forever.”

Hoya sighed. What Haeri said was true. He started to grow worry of you. “What do I do now?”

“Search for her and tell her how much you love her. I bet she’ll understand and forgive you. I know she’s waiting for you to save her. I got intuition about this. Now go , Hoya.Don’t you worry about me.” Haeri gave him a weak smile.

When Hoya was about to go , Haeri suddenly collapsed onto the floor. Hoya rushed towards her.

“Haeri ah!”

“D-Don’t worry about me. G-Go save your love one.” Haeri coughed blood. “You’re not well , Haeri!”

“I-I’ll be fine , y-you fin-d her n-now b-before it’s too la-late.” Haeri hardly breathed.

“I’ll send you to the hospital first!” Hoya quickly sped off to the hospital.

---

After sending Haeri to hospital , Hoya went to find you at the man that kidnapped you and Haeri’s warehouse. After making sure it was the right warehouse , he sneaked inside the warehouse. Lucky for Hoya , he found you in a moment. You were being tied on a chair as your face was so miserable.

“____.” A voice called out your name.

*That voice…* You looked up to find Hoya smiled at you with teary eyes. Your eyes started to grow watery as well. “Hoya oppa!”

He quickly loosen the rope that tied your petite body. “Oppa!” You hugged him tightly.

“We’re going to get out from here together , okay?” Hoya wiped your tears.

“Too late.” A voice snarled.

You and Hoya looked towards the voice’s direction. You gripped Hoya’s jacket tightly. “Nooo ~”

Hoya’s eyes grew furious.

“You ing retard! You gave her to me but what the are you doing now?! You think I can let you go with her that easily huh? You got it wrong.” The man smirked.

“Damn you , ! This time , I’m not going to give her to you because she’s mine , you got that?!” You hid behind Hoya’s back. Your eyes widened when you saw that man took out something that was shining and sharp from his pocket. It was KNIFE!

“You’re going to die and your girlfriend will be mine forever!” He ran towards Hoya.

“NOOOOO!!!!” You screamed in horror and you quickly ran in front of Hoya as you felt something sharp was already on your stomach. Your body stiffened at that moment and your eyes grew bigger. You felt blood came out from your stomach as you collapsed to the ground.

“No __ , no!!” Hoya yelled in sadness that he couldn’t hide anymore. He put your head on his lap.

The man that stabbed you just smirked with satisfaction.

“O-Oppa , y-you know I-I’ll al-ways love you , r-right?” You said with your trembling lips as you Hoya’s face. “D-Don’t c-ry. I-I’m not wor-thy for y-you to c-ry.”

“Don’t try to leave me , __! You better be safe or I swear I’ll not going to forgive you , __! Don’t leave me , please? We’re going to get married and get many children together , right? Say yes , ___-ahh!” Hoya shook you when he realized your eyes were about to close.

“I c-can’t pro-mise you th-that ,op-pa. M-Mian-hae, sa-rang-hae.” Your eyes were close tightly now and your head fell from Hoya’s laps.

“I love you too , ___-ah.” Hoya hugged your cold and bloody body as his tears coming down from his eyes. *You’re really leaving me now? Can’t you wake up for me?*Hoya stared at your pretty pale face. He kissed your forehead for a long time.

 “_______!!!!!!!!!!!!” Hoya yelled your name on top of his lungs.

Now , your body was far away from Hoya. But still , your heart won’t never ever leave his.

 

---

Thanks for reading my fanfic , I hope you guys enjoy ;)

and can you leave comment too?? I just wanna hear you huys opinion about my fanfic :D

I'll write more INFINITE's fanfic in the future , but I need your supports :)

thanks for everything! <3<3<3<3<3<3