Taken

Taken
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was that fateful day.

I was walking with my friend towards our designated classroom for our History class. I was a 2nd year college student then. We were chatting about how our summer break was, because that was just the 1st week of classes.

I was reading the text message from my bestfriend when my friend suddenly came into a halt. He saw someone that he knew. They asked how each one of them is doing and how long has it been when they last saw each other.

I looked at the person who's side profile is in my front. From my view, I can see that the person has healthy medium length hair. The person has pointed nose and small lips. I studied the person's clothes, poloshirt and pants. I concluded that the person is a guy. I wasn't able to see "his" eyes because it was covered by "his" hair.

Their chit-chat ended when someone called out the "guy". And just like that, "he" bid farewell to my friend and ran off. My friend signaled for us to continue walking, so we did.

"Who's that Seunghyun?" I asked my friend.

"That's one of my bestfriends since highschool. I'm sorry I wasn't able to introduce you two properly. She's in a hurry." he answered while scratching his head.

I slowly nodded until I realized that he said that the person is a "she", not a "he". "Wait... SHE?" I asked, not believing that I heard it right.

Seunghyun raised a brow at me. "Yes. She's a girl Soo-Hyuk, what do you think she is? A guy?" He barfed.

I looked away, I am really shy of what I thought about his friend. "Well yeah. I wasn't able to see her wholly you know. I concluded that when I saw what she's wearing." I answered defensively.

Seunghyun nodded as if agreeing to me. "Well yeah, you're right. Most of the people thinks that she's a guy or a lesbian because of what she always wear, but I assure you, Sandara is straight."

"Her name is Sandara?" I clarified.

"Yes. Her full name is Park Sandara." Seunghyun answered.

I know most of the guys gets interested in those sassy type. I do not differentiate myself wholly because I like those kind of girls too.. but there is something about Sandara that piqued my attention. I want to know her better. I want to be friends with her. I don't know why but I just felt it.. the want to be with someone. So I did everything that I can to get intouch with her. In other words, I asked Seunghyun, well more like I begged him to give me her facebook account.

When I got home, I immediately opened my facebook account for any message from Seunghyun. He told me that he's going to send the link of her account, so I waited. I waited until midnight, but alas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter