001

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

LE POV

-2012-

"Yo Elly! You  come!" Sleepy said when  I came to his birthday party. "Yeah of course. Even though Jiggy Fellaz is gone, it doesn't mean our friendship is ended right?" I said and we laughed together. But then a bunch of hot guys came and they walked to greet Sleepy. "Thank you for coming, Bro!" Sleepy said to the crew. "Oh yeah I  want to introduce you to them. This is why I asked you to come. Elly, this is Gray." Sleepy said while he told me to bow a bit and I did. "Hello." I greeted Gray nicely. "Gray, it's Elly." Sleepy said to Gray and Gray bowed his body to me a little too. He smiled to me after he bowed. "I'll talk to my crew first. I'll be back." Gray said and he left me with Sleepy. 

"What about him? Is he okay?" Sleepy asked me. "Yeah, I think." I said lazily and walked to the bar alone. "What can I help, Lady?" The bartender asked. "One vodka, please." I said. "Mix with?" The bartender asked again. "No. Don't mix with anything. Just let it be vodka. I need something strong to clear off my mind." I said and the bartender nodded. But then someone came and sat beside me. "Just mix it with  orange juice. She's a girl." A guy said and I turned my head. Damn people, It's Gray. I sighed and rolled my eyes. "You're good with alcohol?" Gray asked while ordered a glass of martini. "Yeah. I'm cool with it." I said while nodding my head. "How old are you? You look like a high school student." Gray said while left a soft chuckle. "I'm 21." I said shortly and played with my phone. "You look younger than that." He said while looking at me. "I'll take it as a compliment. Thank you." I said while rolling my eyes and we chit chatted for a long time. But then someone barged in with a husky voice. "OPPPAAAAA!" She shouted and ran to Gray. She hugged him tightly while smiling. "I miss you, Jess!" Gray said. 'Oh her name is Jessica?' I thought inside my mind. "Oh hey." She greeted me nicely. "Yeah, hello." I greeted her with a smile. Warm smile. But she replied with a sigh. "Oppa who is that girl?" She asked to Gray. "Her name is Elly." Gray said slowly. "Oh. C'mon I got something for ya." She said while dragged Gray. "No. I ordered a drink." Gray said and that Jessica left me with Gray. 

"Looks like you're close with her." I said to Gray whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter