Prologue: Hana-chan's Return.

Matsumoto's Flower.

It was this night that another adventure would begin...on this night, they would realize their full potential.

 

"It's that time again!" Exclaimed Ohno from his spot on the stage. "It's time for another episode of Arashi no Shiyagara! Tonight's episode is a very extreme special edition."

Everyone in the audience clapped loudly. "I heard today's guest is a super surprise." Sho said, looking at his collegues.

"How do you know?" Ohno asked.

Sho looked over towards Matsumoto. "Well, before we went on stage, the director came up to me and asked if I was wearing my best..."

"Your best?"

He nodded his head. "Yeah...I assumed that meant that someone important was coming today."

Kazunaryi pointed at Matsumoto. "It's nothing compared to what Matsumoto got from the director!"

"Matsumoto...what did he tell you?"

Matsumoto smiled slightly, laughing a little bit. "Well, I was on my way to the restroom when the director stopped me...and told me to change my clothes. Then he passed me a flower and said I would need it..."

"What a mystery, who do you think it is Ohno?"

Ohno shrugged his shoulder. "For once I don't know. But let's find out...let's bring out the guest!"

As the music started and the doors opened, all of Arashi waited for the guest. But as the doors slowly revealed the person...each of their smilies widened...

__________________________________________________________________________________________

As the doors opened, I looked out. I had watched this show so many times, and yet this would be the first time I would ever appear on it...The boys, ever single one of them...Sho, Aiba, Ohno...acted surprised and anxious. Sone had tears coming out of their eyes...and as I walked down the hall, I watched Matsumoto smile...broadly, as his eyes started to tear. He put his hands over his mouth and tried to hide himself from everyone's view.

Me? I was walking slowly down the aisle. normally someone as normal as me wouldn't be recognized...but I was recognizable. "No way..." Sho gasped. "Hana-chan?"

Aiba didn't smile, he just watched. "You..."

"You're here..."

I gave them all a hug, some of them squeezed me so hard, I thought I was going to die. But when I got to Matsumoto, he wouldn't stop smiling or crying. "Hana-chan..." He managed to squek out. Matsumoto looked down to the ground for a second. "You're...here."

I nodded, trying to keep myself under control. "As your guest."

Matsumoto embraced me in a tender hug, pressing the side of his head against my hair and closing his eyes. "You're really here..." Yes I was really there...I was there to stay...

 

Authors Note: Sorry it's so short! I hope it's okay though. The next episode will be the Arashi No Shiyagare episode. lol...anyway. Please check out my other Matsumoto story called "Stronger Than Death." I think it's good! PLEASE READ IT and COMMMENT ON THIS STORY and THAT STORY!

 

p.s people have said that they cry during my other story...so please try it! Chapter 1 will come out eventually!