Target 11

The Bride Must Die!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jieun-ah~" Jiyeon called, looking around the dorm. She frowned, puzzled. IU was gone. Jiyeon walked into the bedroom to see a terrible sight. Bottles were scattered around and pink dust was visible. Jiyeon's eyes widened when she saw the spell book on the table. Open. Jiyeon ran over to the table and read the long spell. She shook her head. *There's no way Jieun could have done this.* Then, something else caught her eye. She slowly picked up the tattered letter.

"No way.." she breathed. Jiyeon picked up the book and the letter and then ran out of the dorm.

"Is this some kind of joke?!" Rain roared, slamming a palm on his desk. Jiyeon shook her head, on the verge of tears.

"Do something! I think she- she left to go to this Axia place!" Jiyeon cried. Rain stood up.

“Stay back.”

Jiyeon shook her head, “No, take me with you.”

“You are going to die!”

“I don’t care!”

“You’re staying and that’s final.”

Rain flexed his muscles and a few vases behind them exploded. Jiyeon gulped and silently left the room, but secretly lingered behind. She listened closely. Rain was chanting a spell. Jiyeon took a deep breath before barging into the room just as he finished the spell. Her eyes were blinded by a bright white and then she couldn’t see anything at all.

 

 

“Ahn… Where are we?” Jiyeon muttered. Rain glared at her.

“You!”

She lowered her head and bit her lip.

“It’s too late now, just follow me.” He sighed. Jiyeon nodded and followed him. He stopped and glanced around warily.

“Jiyeon, grab my arm.” He ordered. She nodded and did what he said. He closed his eyes and concentrated. A cold wind hit their backs and they were in a whole different place.

“I can’t see anything!” Jiyeon cried. It was all dark, but she could feel the clear presence of people. But— why weren’t they saying anything.

“Jiyeon!” a familiar voice cried. Murmurs were heard.

 

“Shhh… Don’t talk. Save your breath for your last words,” a dark voice chuckled. Jiyeon’s eyes widened as she felt her chest tighten in pain. Rain clenched a fist and Jiyeon felt comfort again.

“Who are you?” Rain hissed.

“You won’t need to know… You’ll die anyway…” the voice replied.

“Arf!”

Yoseob had turned back into a puppy again. IU gasped as she felt his wet tongue on her cheek. She flinched. The cut was starting to burn—badly.

Rain pulled out his wand. Rarely did he have to use it. It was mostly used for the most powerful spells. First, he cast a spell that made the clouds disappear, shedding light on everybody. Jiyeon looked around. She wanted to vomit. The disgusting, gory scene made her shiver. She dare not meet eyes with the freakish beast. IU cupped a hand over , tears flowing down her face. Yoseob— or Jiro whimpered in discomfort. Everyone watched as Rain cast tons of spells just for them to be absorbed by the monster. Rain glanced at IU. He mouthed her to come to him. IU didn’t show any signs of following his orders, but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter