Final

Trash

Beakhyun was walking through the mall with his boyfriend, Chanyeol, and the two of them entered a clothing store. The shorter ran towards a rack of scarves, and his boyfriend came after him. Baekhyun placed a pink, sparkly scarf, which he found really y, around his neck, and posed for CHanyeol. "How do I look? Do I look ty?"

"Yeah, you look tier than- I mean yes you do" Chanyeol stopped himself before saying the name of his secret sugar daddy, $uho AKA Joonmoney. Chanyoel had been cheating on Baekhyun with $uho for almost a year yet he has no regrets (I mean really he gets duck almost every night while he gets money thrown at him).

"Thanks, babe- Wait. Were you gonna say another man's name?!" Beakhyun asked, astounded. The shorter placed a hand on his hip, and he tapped his foot on store's floor. The boy raised his eyebrow so high that it was probably higher than Lay on weed. Baekhyun glared at his boyfriend so hard that Chanyeol wanted to kill himself rather than be eye ed by the shorter. Well, maybe he'd rather be eye ed. Maybe even just ed.

Yoda started dreaming about Beakhyun ing him while the shorter just stood there waiting for his answer. "Chanyeol? Are you okay? You have a ..." Baekhyun asked. Chanyeol woke up from his daydream and looked at Baekhyun. "What are you talking about?" "You have a god damn in public, Chanyeol. Can't you see?" Chanyeol continued to deny the fact that he was ually aroused when suddenly $uho walked into the store.

"Do you need help taking care of this?" Baekhyun said after taking off the fabulous scarf and ily walked towards his boyfriend. He placed his hand on Chanyeol's crotch, giving it a light squeeze. As Joonmoney walked by he gave Chanyeol a look which showed lust. Then the tall giant felt he need to have a . He let out a low moan; Baekhyun said, "Nope I'm leaving. You can go yourself instead."

Baekhyun walked out of the store and Suho walked over to Chanyeol. "Do you want some money, Chanyeol?" Chanyeol stood there looking at Suho. "Or would you rather have my body?" They looked at each other for several minutes but were soon interrupted by Baekhyun, who had come back for Chanyeol. "What are you doing with Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked the man who was currently putting dollar bills into Chanyeol's pants.

"You're coming with me, ," Chanyeol said to Baekhyun before dragging him out of the store, leaving Suho dumbfounded. He brought him to the back of the store where there was no one in sight. Chanyeol was getting really aroused, thinking that Baekhyun was going to him fast and hard although he is usually the one who tops. There was a nearby trash can, and the shorter dumped Chanyeol. "There's no need to be inside me anymore. You have trash cans because they're similar to what you are. Trash."

Chanyeol sat there as Baekhyun walked away with Suho. From the corner of your eye you could see $uho kissing Beakhyun. "What the is wrong with Baekhyun he's such a , but he's my ." He tried to get out of the trash can but his big booty prevented him from squeezing out. He managed to stand up somehow, and he slowly started to shuffle over to Baekhyun and Joonmoney, who were touching each other, with a trashcan stuck to his .

|| Author's Note ||

How was this first crack fanfiction? I bet it was horrifying yet hilarious. 99.9% horrifying and .1% hilarious. XD