Final

Chances of fate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Key climbed down the stairs of the mansion he lived in. He looked around, the butler lady immediately approaching him with a smile.

"Aw, Kibum, come to the kitchen for breakfast, honey." She suggested but the boy shook his head.

"I'm late for school, Mrs. Kwon. I need to go. But did dad find a new driver?" He asked. The diva himself had fired the previous one because the damn bastard couldn't drive properly and the car was making constantly swing from one side of the street to the other, nearly bumping into cars, driving to the opposite direction.

"Neh, neh." The woman nodded, following him to the front door and pointimg at the car parked in front of the house. "The boy's already waiting for you in the car."

Kibum hummed and after wishing her good day walked outside and into the car. No one walked out to help him open the door. All the drivers he had had did that before. No matter he was a boy and boys were meant to do it alone.

Sitting on the front seat he turned to the driver and-

"Jonghyun?! Kim Jonghyun?!" He was least to say astonished to see his school-mate sitting behind the wheel and looking at him with a completely cool expression.

"Good morning, Kibum." Jonghyum finally smiled lightly and started the engine.

"W-what are you doing here?" The feline-eyed boy asked, finger pointed towards the driver.

"I'm working." Jong turned his head towards the boy for a few seconds. "And would you please stop pointing at me, it's rude."

Kibum did as he was asked and leaned on his seat.

Jonghyun was his driver... Jonghyun... Kim Jonghyun, who was famous around the school because of being nice, smart, responsible and oh-so-y. And now the same Jonghyun was working for him? Not to mention that Key was very much into him, like most of the girls from his school. If that's was faith or luck then the luck was truly generous towards the boy that day.

"Do you want me to turn on the air conditioner?" The elder asked, breaking silence inside the car, that the boy hadn't realized had started to become a little awkward, at least for him, as the elder didn'd seem to mind it.

"Neh? Why?" The diva murmured.

“It seems like you feel hot. Your face is red." ! How had he noticed? Key hadn't even reali

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter