Wendy.

Project/Research
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Son, what’s with your face? Are you constipated or something…?” Seulgi said.

“Shut it Kang. I don’t need your teasing. Go and find another one to bully” Wendy replied.

 

2 hours ago since Wendy slammed the library door. Wendy exasperatedly slump her onto the seat. She pulled out her laptop from her blue bag and start working again for her research paper.

 

“Grumpy are we?” Seulgi slightly nudge Wendy that makes her groan. “Oh, come on, I did that lightly, you are so dramatic.”

“You know what seul, I’m so done with this … this thing.”

Wendy lightly pushed the laptop and the papers away from her. Wendy is on the verge of crying thinking that the paper is needed to be pass tomorrow afternoon.

“I told you to do it earlier, now you’re procrastinating” Seulgi rest her chin at the back of her hand. “You need help”

“If you are here just to make me feel bad and will not help, I’m suggesting to make your way out of the room now. Thank you and God bless your soul” Wendy lay her head on the table and shut her eyes.

Wendy is barely passing in the subject, so she really needs to do this or else she will be taking summer class.

 

The place became silent so Wendy assumes that Seulgi left already. Now, She’s alone again maybe she can take a 15 minute nap.

 

~~~

“Excuse me, are you Wendy Son?” A guy’s voice and a hand on her hand woke Wendy. She nods.

“Do you want me to help you? Or Do you want me to get you something” The guy asked

“Oh.”  She looks at the guy, and tilts her head trying to identify who he is.

Wendy blinks more to adjust her vison

“Sorry but I think we can work this on our own. Thanks for asking though.” A voice intruded, “You may go now”

“a-aah yes. E-excuse me” The guy nervously got up from the seat in front of Wendy and literally ran away.

 

Wendy turns her head to see who the owner of the voice is.

 

~~~

 

“You know, library isn’t a good place to sleep. I recommend you either the Clinic or the vacant room at the back part of the school.” The girl sat beside Wendy.

“You are....” Wendy scrunched her forehead, "..You're Bae"

Damn She forgot her first name.

Damn she sounds stupid

Damn the statement sounds so wrong yet so right

 

“Yes, of course. I’m Bae” Irene chuckled.

ooohh Wendy felt bubbly  after hearing Irene's Chuckle

“I-I-I d-didn’t mean that way” Wendy lowered her head, blushing and definitely embarrassed.

 

“I know. Irene Bae, Student assistant.” Irene introduced herself.

 

Irene is a well known student in Department of Arts. Being part of Science Department, Wendy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter