Cold

my cousin is a vampire

JR'S POV

 

" Jinyoung, dear. We have to take your aunt and cousin from their house. Get in the car with me. " My mom said. 

Without hesitation, i followed her without saying any word. I was nervous about what i might encounter.

Sometimes when we are worried about something so much, it can become true or... the fact that we are worried, means

that something is already not good and our concious is trying to tell us something..

 

We arrived at an apartment that was surprisngly further than the other ones. As if.. the other houses were trying to avoid 

this one. And there goes my imagination...

Anyway, we climbed the metalic stairs. Every step made my heart beat faster because of the anxiety. 

My mom was the first to knock on the door. I heard some footsteps approaching the entrance from inside. 

The door slowly opened and a tall woman, around my height, appeared in front of me. Then, i saw a guy next to her, he was

surprisingly more pale than me, than anyone i've ever met before. His face was kind of expressionless. I wondered who he was

but then i remembered.. he must be my.. cousin?... 

" Hi Jinyoung. Do you remember your cousin? " After talking with my mom, my aunt turned to me. 

My cousin had kind of an suspicious smirk on his face. I was a bit terrified to say the truth. I don't remember my cousin to be

this cold. I'm sure he is my cousin though, his features haven't changed that much, i could tell it was him. 

My whole family returned to the car, my cousin positioned himself next to me in the car. I was honestly feeling a chill, or it

was my idea again. 

" How do you feel meeting your sibblings? " My aunt asked me. " Honestly, i feel... alright. " I said with a worried look.

My cousin would glance at me, i was terrified. Whatever he was thinking, it gave me the chills. Why was he doing that?

Even his eyes were different than before, something about him was not right. 

We finally arrived at our apartment, i was the first to run out of the car. I sighed with relief but didn't try to show it much.

I climbed the entrance stairs to find my cousin already standing bellow a shadow next to the door. 

" Wh-When did you... but you were .... " I said. " When did you come here already ? " I added. He looked me confused.

" What do you mean? I came here like you did... i don't get you... " He said.