My Love , Jung In.

My Love, Jung In.

My Love , Jung In. 

 

 

               You were a sophomore and only 15 years old. You were adopted and was abandoned by your old parents by the age of 10. You were abused ever since you moved in by your step parents and step sisters. Every morning you would wake up with a bruise on your arms, legs, or even your face. You were bullied in school and at home. you had no one to talk to and was surrounded by pain and depression. The depression took over your life and you started to cut, almost every single night you would make a new scar. The thing is, no one noticed how hurt you were or even cared , so you just kept doing it.

 

    ring~ your alarm went off.

   

  "..ugh time to go to school or should I say hell."

- at school - You arrived at school and noticed that there was 7 new boys at your school. a girl sai that they were called BTS or Bangtan Boys. You didn't really care so you just continued to school. You sat in the back of the classroom and put in your earphones. You heard girls screaming so you looked at the front. The 7 boys you saw we're introducing themselves, surprisingly you remember their names.

 

 rap monster, suga, Jin, j-hope, jimin, v, and jungkook. 

 

You just continued listening to your music. you noticed that jungkook was assigned to sit next to you. you didn't mind because you didn't want to involve yourself with boys. You liked being alone but sometimes it hot lonely.

  " she's kinda pretty. should I talk to her? 

 he tapped on your shoulder and introduced himself. 

" Annyeong, I'm Jeon Jungkook but call me jungkook."

" I'm Park Jung In. Nice to meet you. " you said and listen to your music. 

You were listening to their song ' Miss Right '. you were humming it and jungkook heard. He grabbed one of your earphone and put it in his ear. Next thing you know your sharing your earphones with him. You didn't really care. 

 

- at lunch -

You were walking down the hallway and felt someone push your should which made you drop your book. you turned and saw Kim Minsoo. She was the right that always bullied you. 

" oops, sorry I didn't see you. oh and stay away you from jungkook. I saw you guys in class and I didn't like it. so stay away okay? " she said. 

" whatever he was the one that grabbed my earphone out. " you said back. 

- after school -

     while you were walking out of the . you didn't know that Minsoo set up a trap for you. 
 
" hey she's coming! " Minsoo said. 
 
one of her friends came and tripped you and poured flour on you. after that they all three eggs at you and you fell to the ground. 
 
" ..can you please stop...someone help me please..."
 
everyone did nothing but laugh and you started to cry. 
 
 - Jungkooks POV -
 
" Hey do you hear laughing and screaming? " jungkook asked jimin. 
 
 
" yes I do? who is that?" jimin asked. 
 
" I dont know but let's go check it out." Jin and suga said. 
 
- end of POV - 
 
" Hey isn't that the girl you sit next to? " j-hope asked. 
 
" yea..what are they doing to her? " jungkook said. 
 
" oh no. come on we have to help her. " Jin said. 
 
All the 7 boys came and stopped everyone. you were on the merge of fainting. Jungkook bent down to pick you up. 
 
" ..are you okay jung in..?" 
 
- Jung In POV- 
 
"..ugh..w-who is t-this..? 
 
next thing you fainted in his arms. 
 
 
you woke up and found yourself in a large living room with a sweater and leggings on. you were all cleaned up. You saw jungkook sitting across from you. 
 
" Are you okay now? "
 
" yea I'm fine. where am I? "
 
" this is bangtans hangout place. we helped you and cleaned you up." 
 
" oh thanks but I have to get going. thanks for helping me. "
 
" wait you can't leave. your head was bleeding, so just wait a little bit. you might faint again. " jungkook said very concerned
 
" come on follow me. " he said. 
You followed him and he showed you around the bangtan hangout place. with was huge and it had everything. He brought you to meet the other members. You met all of them. They were very weird and loud. Jungkook lead you outside and you both sat down on a bench under a tree. 
 
" why were they doing that to you? " jungkook asked. 
 
" oh that. it's nothing. they just don't like me. I'm an outsider. I don't talk to anything at school. Minsoo did that because she got mad but it's okay. it's always been like this. I just have to deal with it. I even deal with it at home. my step parents abuse me and my stepsisters always push me around. 
- Jungkooks POV -
 
" I feel really bad for her. she doesn't deserve this. why do I want to help her. why is my heart beating faster when she says she gets hurt. I want to protect her. I want to be with her.  I think I'm in love with her. " 
 
" Don't worry Jung In. I will protect you from now on. " 
 
" why is he being so nice? why is my heart beating like crazy? do I really like him..?" 
 
- End of POV -
 
Jungkook means in closer to your face and his lips touches your. You were shocked but liked it and kissed him back. You were in love with Jungkook. He releases and you both help hands walking back inside. You accepted him because you knew that he would protect you and you will protect him. you both loved each other a lot.  
 
- next day -
You and jungkook decided to walk in school together hand in hand and show everybody that no one can stop you guys. No matter how many people hate on you guys, that will never stop or lower the love you have for each other. 
 
- Jungkooks POV - 
 
" Jung In. You know that I will protect you and love you forever. Nothing will ever break us apart. I will love you and wait for you I'd something happens. I will never give up on you. My Love , Jung In. I love you.
 
 
- THE END - Thanks for reading. I'm sorry that this was so lame. But please read my other fanfic!